Thread: Will We See

Will We See

Just wondering if there was any word on the presence of an Old God or even a Titan in Cata. And are you for or against this. I personally love the lore behind the Old gods and the mystery of them.

Pretty sure theres gonna be one

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course. Deathwing is a puppet of the Old gods

Let the game, BEGIN.

Ofcourse man haven't you seen, huge tentacco in twilight highlands.

Anyway Cho'Gall, nuff sayd

I'm personally hoping an Old God is able to assault the Caverns of Time.

An Old God, able to go through time, would be catastrophic.

SPOILER::

Sloggoth the Slitherer rings a bell - I think that's his name.

P.S. Do we need to warn for spoilers in the Cata forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by mhp
    Can I give you +1k internetz, Chokaa?

I bet there will be a new old god as the reason for y deathwing is attacking Azeroth. Only thing is if Deathwing will be the final boss or not because the old god might be the actual last boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Its obvious that the Old gods are the masters of Azeroth and everything evil on it. Deathwing is no exception.

"Then witness my new gifts! Bestowed by this worlds TRUE MASTERS." <-- one of Deathwing's audio files. Thats an obvious reference to the old gods. After all these years, its clear that the old gods are run the place.

15+ Year Old Account
    All through out your experiences leveling from 1-60, you will meet many old god minions, and appendigaes(sp). In Stonetalon mountains, you will see the tentacles of a Old God, name is unknown. In Darkshore, you will see Soggoth the Slitherer, the Herald of a Old God, namely the one in Stonetalon. In Ashenvale, you will see another Harbringer alongside the same tentacles in stonetalon, so if you havent gotten the picture yet, there is a old god in Stonetalon.
    In every zone that cataclysm brings; hyjal, uldum, deepholm, twilight highlands and Vashjir; you will see countless Twilight Hammer members, all wishing to become Elementals. In Vashjir, you see many faceless,aswell as a Kraken, who defeats the elemental lord Neptulon quite easily. There is a old god near the maaelstrom, name is unknown.
    In Twilight highlands, the main base of all Twilight Hammer, you will see the base of a old god like being. Its name is Isorath. Its tentacles are starting to surface and he is targetable. It is unknow if it is a old god, or even the main part of the old god, but its tentacles are killable. The being itself is not killable though. In another section of Twilight Highlands, you will see another Heralds husk, identacle to Soggoth. Its name is Sor'getha

Does this help you at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I'm personally hoping an Old God is able to assault the Caverns of Time.

An Old God, able to go through time, would be catastrophic.
    The old god in Stonetalon was able to penetrate all time-frames and render Nozdormu helpless. I suppose it can travel time then....
    Last edited by Dark Side; 2010-07-28 at 04:53 AM.

Two Old Gods, and Soggoth is not one of them. It is a giant Faceless One.
    God; I hate you people.