Thread: druid?

druid?

Ok, so heres my question.
    I have both a feral pvp and boomkin pvp set and im wondering now that i want to get into the arena scene which would open more doors and or be more valuable to a 2's 3's team and which has a better chance to a higher rating boomkin or feral?
    comments and opinions are great thanks
    I dont fail your just OP

ehh it all depends.
    As resto you have plenty of viable comps to play in both 2s & 3s. They are however the weakest healer in 5s, mainly because the hots don't do enough to cover the high burst.

as boomking you have somewhat less viable comps but there are still a couple.
    -2s: boomkin/rogue, Boomkin/ele shamy, Boomkin/spriest etc.
    they are more powerful in 5s than resto druids are, easily explained by starfall and other mechanics.

as feral you have the least options to really be viable.
    -2s: Feral/Disc & Feral/rogue are the only teams that really come to my mind right now that can do well at higher ratings.
    -3s: Feral/Disc/rogue & Feral/War/Hunter are the most viable comps.

like I said...it really depends on what you like playing most. they all have their own playstyle and differ a lot from one another.

thanks guys
    I dont fail your just OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Boomkin gives alot more troubles to my areana team. fricken just stealth up on the other team, starfall, typhoon, and rip into one of them. does a huge amount of unexpected spike. Plus the more reasonable cyclone and roots are a nice thing to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    balance, though resto trumps both imo.
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally