Weird lag in WoW

Been having weird lag in WoW starting today. Deleting my cache, restarting router, restarting WoW, and restarting computer hasn't worked. I usually have 80-160 ms. But it its been 500 ms to almost 3k + ms then disconnect. I also turned off addons that would have to ping servers(GS, AtlasLoot, and Recount, and a few others) besides DBM, Grid, and Decursive. I was wondering if anyone else has been having this problem. I know it is not my internet connection because sites load instantly. My ms will go down to normal before boss fights. But as soon as the fight starts it shoots up. I have also turn my graphics down to a minimum. That still didn't help. If anyone has any insight into this, would greatly be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Trinillia of Laughing Skull

Probably internet problem on your end, or your ISP. Check out the connection troubleshooting stickies here and in the official Blizzard forums.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.