Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    My hunter was my first level60 character and i made her night elf because elves are really fitting as hunters :P and she was female because i didnt really like the look of males that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    Draenei, because I can.
    off-topic
    Amazing sigy
    Retired

I made him an orc because I really like the shooting animation with bows
    You're just a giant towering heavy artillery machine raining death down on anyone
    Also it looks the most realistic of all the horde races. Trolls and tauren look like monkeys with any kind of ranged weapon.

Deleted
    my first hunetr was a ORC Male wich was my main after i had a wow break of almost two years i picked up the game again and rolled a female orc on another server...but when cata comes out ill be rolling a UD hunter i always wanted one and now ill be getting the chance to role one
    aswell as i get familliar with all the graphical changes wow has come up with

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I made my hunter a tauren, because I figured with tauren being half beasts themselves that my character would have a better ability to bond with it's pet. You know, have more of a relationship with the pet, the companion, and fight next to it rather than be it's master. Just from an RP prospective...I'm not actually crazy.

I played BM, even when it wasn't the best spec to play.

Elysia's epic sig skillz

10+ Year Old Account
    Even tho i mostly play Horde my first character was a NE hunter and i chose NE because of influence of WC3 i might roll a new hunter in cataclysm, still not sure what race

You're just a giant towering heavy artillery machine raining death down on anyone
    Also it looks the most realistic of all the horde races. Trolls and tauren look like monkeys with any kind of ranged weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    Ditto, but then again, almost all my characters are Orcs xD.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tauren,because I like cows,wait did I come out wrong?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Blood elf cause of sexyness

Deleted
    Troll hunter, because troll males are dead sexy.

Sergra Darkthorn made me want an Orc female char, and the +pet dmg suited my BM preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorthiros View Post
    Dwarf bacause of the intro cinematic
    This.
    Now he is a Troll because of they're bow animation, racials, and sexy feet

i was a night elf originally because of DnD roots, but the Dranei buff was just too good to pass up when they implemented race changes

funny enough, i was talked into re-rolling at the end of TBC, so i leveled up a new Dranei hunter but chickened out on the re-roll after I heard they were going to do race changes eventually, so i switched the extra hunter to horde to just play around with friends

Female Night Elf. I really liked the ranger concept in previous warcraft games and it was the closest thing i could get at the time.

My original hunter was a male Orc while I was playing Horde. After 4 years of horde and getting a new job where my boss was the GM of an alliance raiding guild, I decided to give his guild a try and so the wife and I went alliance. All of my toons have been Draenei because they are "horde like" (not one of the beautiful people :P) and so I have an army of Draenei except for my druid of course. I've also gotten very use to the HoT they have and its saved my ass in PvP and PvE many times

dwarfs because they are different and every one has elves.

For the Alliance, my hunter is a Dwarf, because Dwarves are awesome.
    For the Horde, my hunter is an Orc. Blood Elves are fine, but I still to this day refuse to ride an over-sized chicken as a mount. There is a reason as to why the only blood elf I leveled past 19 was a paladin.
    Last edited by Bloogonis; 2010-07-28 at 04:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pvt Huson View Post
    I want to make an 80ft golden dong and get terrorised by fisher price shoggoths
    “You heard the man,” Jaime said to Ilyn Payne. “Find a nice long spear, and shove it up his arse.”

tauren. the original plan for the tauren hunter was to be level 1 and die on an alliance mailbox for teh lulz (it was very popular for horde/alliance to do that at the time)

then i decided to actually level a hunter to see how faceroll they are to level (VERY) the stun comes in handy if something runs up to me..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Night Elf since vanilla WoW. Was my first main. Decided to go with the NE because I wanted to keep it traditional I guess. I didn't really want a dwarf hunter.