Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    My hunter is an Orc because he had the most logical and best racials for a hunter when I rolled him. In Cataclysm I will most likely race change him to Goblin because I like their look. I will want to know the racials for the difference races first before deciding to swap though.

Choose Dranei for the 1% hit racial, priceless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is Dwarf for the extra crit chance with guns, then I realized I hate how guns sound so I have used bows ever since... wasted racial >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    Trolls because of the racial ability and because they're just badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

15+ Year Old Account
    i made a dranei cous i don't like dwarf hunters ( too small) and night elf is heavly overpopulated

(and dreanei racial is nice 2 )
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

My hunter was first created by my brother, before he got his own account. He created a troll hunter, and I stuck with it after he got his own account and created a troll mage.

I like the way trolls hold bows (I will never, EVER use a gun. Maybe a crossbow, but not likely), and they have a racial bonus to it. In addition, I like the combo of rapid fire + troll racial + improved AotH/AotDH. For the longest time my bro and I only did BG's with our guys (besides defending Ratchet from invading Alliance...we were level 29), and the racial + rapid fire made for a great flag carrier melter.

Combine that with the BA strut trolls have and it's all about the trolls.
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

I made my orc hunter back in summer of '06.
    Just liked the way they looked over trolls (goofy tusks) and tauren (looked big, slow, and armor fit funny).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have a back story to all my toons.
    i have 5 dwarves all brothers...my hunter is 1 of them, with a dk paladin rogue and priest..all level 80
    2 gnomes, unrelated. mage and lock level 80 each.
    1 human warrior level 80.
    come cataclysm i will make dwarf shaman, brother to the other 5.
    1 worgen druid, cousin of human warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by sweepdeepsPL View Post
    Trolls because of the racial ability and because they're just badass.
    I 2nd this.

Tauren! She was my first character to level.

At first I made a blood elf and undead mage but only got them to level 7 or something. Then I saw my boyfriend playing his male tauren. WOW. I fell in love and that's what race most of my toons are. I love their animations and I like how they're shaped too.

Orc...because they are just.......that.......badass

10+ Year Old Account
    Because male night elves look cool. OH YES. I SAID IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Svenok View Post
    i have a back story to all my toons.
    i have 5 dwarves all brothers...my hunter is 1 of them, with a dk paladin rogue and priest..all level 80
    2 gnomes, unrelated. mage and lock level 80 each.
    1 human warrior level 80.
    come cataclysm i will make dwarf shaman, brother to the other 5.
    1 worgen druid, cousin of human warrior.
    Just curious, do you RP with yourself between the different brothers and have fights and brotherly spats during family reunions or get togethers?

OT: My original(which is also the only toon i've gotten to 80) with which i raid with, started as a troll because they looked badass and have killer racials. Then about 4-5 months ago, I faction/server changed to play with an IRL friend and made him be a Dwarf because spacegoats are lame and Nelfs are the gay lovers of Belfs. Plus, dwarfs have beards!

For Cata, i might reroll a goblin hunter, but not sure yet...i want to wait to see the racials before i choose. I'm for sure rolling a worgen druid so i can get the new leveling experience from start to finish.
    Last edited by Ravendill; 2010-07-28 at 09:00 PM. Reason: added cata plans
    Can I get some Ice Blocks with my Kill Shot plz?

Ravéndíll - Turalyon

10+ Year Old Account
    Male blood elf because it was my first horde character and I didn't know better.

If I cared enough to pay for a change I would go female Orc since they are HOT!

Orc, because, let's face it, alliance is failpail, and horde is scorebucket.

Orcs had the best racials beside maybe BE's for pvp, and I like to pvp, so I chose Orc over Troll, which does have slightly better racials for pve.

Because i loved the troll race back in vanilla, who knew they would be so good at PVE back then
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace- Jimi Hendrix

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.- General Patton

It was my first toon five years ago. I wanted to alliance and hated the way dwarves look. Don't get me wrong, I like dwarves and everything just won't ever make one. So I went night elf of course.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

Dwarf. I always liked dwarfs and figured the 1% gun racial would be good. Couldn't stand male night elves. They have the stupidest shooting animation ever, and draenei didn't exist when I made my hunter, and I'm not about to race change him any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax
    i completely agree, im tired of all these half assed players jumping ship for what looks nicer in the wg wins, come to nathrezim, we have games where theres only 3 alliance members in wg, 3, its the most epic game of hide and go seek the raid boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Night elf is only acceptable when female, as well as Draenei imo

My hunter is a Nelf, which I made a few months after WoW first came, because I thought I was making a druid but I got turning into different animals versus taming animals. So i guess I made my hunter out of confusions but been playing it ever since.