Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    NE Male Hunter was my first character. I got him to 80 then just stopped playing him. I orginally chose him because they looked cool.

As soon as Cata drops I'm making him a Worgen because of the wicked awesome racials.

Quote Originally Posted by Citatus View Post
    My hunter was my first level60 character and i made her night elf because elves are really fitting as hunters :P and she was female because i didnt really like the look of males that much.
    I made a Night Elf hunter too for the same exact reason! It was my first real alt. I thought I was so clever thinking NEs were very fitting hunters...and then I ran into Stormwind and realized every god damned player had the same exact idea! I'm toooooooooooootally race changing to like a Worgen or Human or HOPEFULLY Gnome. It could happen! XD

Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuronv View Post
    My Hunter was originally a Night Elf for the racial abilities but is now a Draenei for the reload animation
    I am not one to compliment the Alliance, for I am a loyal member of the Horde. But that is quite the reload.
    Also, my first Hunter was an Orc. For I love Orcs and I am one at heart. But Trolls are truly the pwnsauce.

Troll Hunter, why BallsofThunder just pointed that out before

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mean my future goblin hunter? Goblin because I liked the concept of Goblin Hunters for whatever reason. Still eager to make him.

Female Dwarf, sorta to be a match for my GM's male Dwarf hunter. In fact, I even spec'd BM like him at first too, of course mostly 'cuz that's what I leveled as, but it took me forever to move on to a different spec.

Dwarf because they look badass.
    Blood elf because they look pretty sweet with all hunter sets
    I used to choose what class based on armor sets

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to stay alliance with the rest of my toons so started as female Dwarf but she only got to around lvl 12 when Blizz nerfed Stoneform (removed immunity) so I rerolled female Night Elf and leveled to 80.
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood elf, because dwarf aint available for horde ;(

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have played my Dwarf hunter since first day of eu retail and still loving him, the reason for him being dwarf was plus skill to guns and engi and stoneform (that was soo nice before nerf)

10+ Year Old Account
    The one on the right (see sig)

Why?

Cause Trolls be flippin' out mon.
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Deleted
    Blood Elf cos Farstrider Rangers are 'kin awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzan View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I like dwarves and everything just won't ever make one. So I went night elf of course.
    I love this... disclaimer agains digital racism.... There is another thread about quiting wow due to being so immersed in it... maybe you should go have a look.

OT: Nelf for me, my brother started a druid at the time and I figured i would level along side him.

My first hunter was a night elf. I was totally new to the game, and therefore I guess went to the stereotype. I gave up on him pretty early and levelled a warrior instead. I didn't go back to the hunter class until former guildies decided to re-roll belfs for shiggles one day. My belf hunter has been my main ever since.

I then levelled a troll hunter since I enjoyed the whole levelling process with my belf. Then I levelled an Orc hunter on my old server to play with friends while I took a break from raiding. By then I had 3 80 hunters, so I decided to complete the set. Now I have a level 80 hunter of every available race. I guess I couldn't stop there though, and am now levelling female versions of each race. Recently completed the female belf and am moving onto the female troll.

No multi-boxing used. I'm just really OCD about levelling hunters.
    Last edited by Salionski; 2010-07-29 at 07:34 PM.
    -- 14 hunters at 85 -- 15th is at 83

I need a new hobby.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made mine a night elf, because a friend was going to level a druid with me. Made it female, because the males just look retarded. Sometimes I wish I had made it a draenei because they look more heroic. If I keep it as alliance in Cataclysm, I'll change it to a worgen, and if I go full horde, then I'll probably make it a troll. I usually like to go for looks or lore, more than the racials.

My paladin used to be human male (fugly). Now it's a blood elf female (hubba hubba aoooooga!) and I'm much happier. =)

---------- Post added 2010-07-29 at 09:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Salionski View Post
    My first hunter was a night elf. I was totally new to the game, and therefore I guess went to the stereotype. I gave up on him pretty early and levelled a warrior instead. I didn't go back to the hunter class until former guildies decided to re-roll belfs for shiggles one day. My belf hunter has been my main ever since.

I then levelled a troll hunter since I enjoyed the whole levelling process with my belf. Then I levelled an Orc hunter on my old server to play with friends while I took a break from raiding. By then I had 3 80 hunters, so I decided to complete the set. Now I have a level 80 hunter of every available race. I guess I couldn't stop there though, and am now levelling female versions of each race. Recently completed the female belf and am moving onto the female troll.

No multi-boxing used. I'm just really OCD about levelling hunters.
    Wow...that's just...

Mad props for your dedication to the hunter! xD

Troll and always a troll... day one WoW toon =D Actually back then before I got to play open beta I wanted to play UD but decided on hunter so Troll being my second choice, I make a troll hunter in open beta and fall in love... and they rest they say is history

Male Troll >.> First time lvling, went Orc for Racial Bonus, Draenei for the 1% Bonus to benefit raid management Wars/Hunters all that good stuff.