Enemy unit frames

Is there an add-on which brings up all enemy unit frames of enemies currently engaged in combat?

Thanks
    Last edited by Entaaro; 2010-07-28 at 12:31 PM.

No there is not any easy way to determine anyone not in your group/raid that is currently in combat.
    In theory you could maybe track each individual member and who they have threat against, but would require everyone to be running said addon and may not even be a reliable detection.

Are you talking about enemy frames? I mean like, you're in ICC and you engage Blood Quarter trash and suddenly frames come up showing, Tactician, Commander, Blood Knight, etc etc. This would be for ease of targetting and would make AoE tanking trash a whole lot easier.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that I can think of that is remotely close is DXE's boss frames that show the health (and resource if it matters to the boss). But as far as something that shows you every single enemy target, I don't even think it's possible using Blizzard's APIs.
    Arcane/Fire Mage - Armory - <Dread>

Live Stream

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's possible. But the frames would _NOT_ be clickable - it's not possible to create clickable frames while in combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    It's possible. But the frames would _NOT_ be clickable - it's not possible to create clickable frames while in combat.
    Pretty much exactly this. If you are still interested, I could see what I can do - would probably only take a few hours to code, and I'm bored right now anyways.