Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Oh wow, i wish i could do that!
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

Couldnt bother to read all these comments so I'll just quote and say:

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I'm positive noone has ever done this before...at this lvl
    Do you honestly think that just because noone went: "Zomg I did Cath in one pull" - like you , they didnt do it? And do you HONESTLY think that people here care about those instances anymore? I just cant understand how you are so SURE that you are the first one to do that...

10+ Year Old Account
    I did this on a lvl 38 Priest who wore no Pants and had res sickness and i also had a slight fever and my mom just told me she was pregnant again, so don´t lie i haz tha world first on this.But i sadly have no proof because the video was deleted as soon as the child was born because it was a mutant and was alergic to world first videos.so sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    I did this on a lvl 38 Priest who wore no Pants and had res sickness and i also had a slight fever and my mom just told me she was pregnant again, so don´t lie i haz tha world first on this.But i sadly have no proof because the video was deleted as soon as the child was born because it was a mutant and was alergic to world first videos.so sad
    sad story bro sad story.but i got antidote here for World First Videos Allergics! :O
    'i just hope that mods will come and close this stupid topic soonish'

Quote Originally Posted by (Insert Name Here) View Post
    Gz This is actually quite an impressve achievement to do at 45 :P And tbh the only reason i see people hating you straight away is purely because you claimed it a World First. Thus people dont even care to think for a second of the difficuly of this. Oh yeah and sm1 mentioned that mages did this pre-bc… just fyi a 45 mage would get one shotted by about 6 of those elites… gz
    Lol'd ...

Interesting topic, did i missed video or should i wait for photoshop version?

I'm pretty sure i was the first mage to ever 1080 off of the zepplin tower in trisfal glade and instant pyro a lvl 8.I NO SI NO CUUKIEZ 4 MEH!!!%$#!!^$#%!!!!

Obvious troll is obvious.
    Pre-nerf Battlemaster

If you see me, run away, or it will be the last thing you'll ever see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Oh and just for those who seem so ENRAGED by where he posted this, is that really such a big deal? Can you prove this isn't a world first any more than he can prove it is? .
    I invented the first mecha-elephant that can ride across the globe in slightly under the speed of light. I can't prove it, but you can't prove me wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol big ego if u think no one ever tried this on that lvl, it never can be a world first, this dongeon is here since launch

btw it's one of the most boring and unintersting topic roday
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

i'll do a world first in a few minutes! i'm trying to get some beer out of my fridge while doin' a NAKED HANDSTAND, so i'd have to get that beer with only ONE arm out! no video will be coming to back that up, just trust me. i can do it! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    i'll do a world first in a few minutes! i'm trying to get some beer out of my fridge while doin' a NAKED HANDSTAND, so i'd have to get that beer with only ONE arm out! no video will be coming to back that up, just trust me. i can do it! :-)
    I'm pretty sure that has been done already, though I have no proof.

As to the topic: I did it on a naked lvl 40 priest, beat THAT!