Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Trollollol, trollollol, trollollollolloooool..

Congratualtions OP, you are succesful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trork View Post
    MAGES would do that in pre-bc, you are maybe 4 years late on this "world first" but gz on this "achievement".

Hope it was worth it....

Lvl 40-45 mages did this pre-bc? Are you sure about that? Maybe you're refering to lvl 60 mage in raid gear pulling it off, if you're not please either provide link or explain how they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Why is anyone believing him that he pulled the entirety of SM Cathedral on a level 45 at the same time with no proof?
    It's technically impossible to survive that at 45. Even if each mob was hitting for 10, you have 50 mobs on you so lets say 500 damage each 2 seconds. If you had 4k HP you'd be dead in 16 seconds. Now to be realisic, the mobs hit for 50-100 and the mages aoe for about 150 arcane explosions.

Plus you couldn't open the cathedral door with mobs on you.

If you had 4 healers and you only pulled the mobs, then died. Maybe. If you are claiming you did that alone, you are trolling.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Cat form + 30% speed and sprint?

GZ - the size of your ... impresses me.

Are you satisfied now? /hug?

Alright then: /hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Professor View Post
    It's technically impossible to survive that at 45. Even if each mob was hitting for 10, you have 50 mobs on you so lets say 500 damage each 2 seconds. If you had 4k HP you'd be dead in 16 seconds. Now to be realisic, the mobs hit for 50-100 and the mages aoe for about 150 arcane explosions.

Plus you couldn't open the cathedral door with mobs on you.

If you had 4 healers and you only pulled the mobs, then died. Maybe. If you are claiming you did that alone, you are trolling.
    Wanna bet I did it? If I make a video and win, you'll have my video's link in your singature for the next 30 days. Btw more like 70-80 mobs rather then 50-60

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I'm sorry, you do realise we're talking about a lvl 40 dungeon, filled with elites and I pulled them ALL the same time including boss etc?
    No way in hell anyone has done anything similar to this before.
    I one-pulled inside of cath on 40 warrior with FULL group and I even think that was hard, let alone this.
    The fact is that if you have made the same post without claiming a f**king "world first", you would have had a lot love and gratz.

Claiming a world first about anything has no interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by phred754 View Post
    "Nerf Rock. Paper is fine."
    - Scissors
    Originally Posted by Nakatoir (Blue Tracker)
    Off-spec healers such as Shadow, Elemental, Paladin and Laser Turkey

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, well 70 is big difference. If I said I was 70 or even 60 It'd still be stupid because you'd say I'm 20 lvls above mobs, but when I'm 4-5 lvls above, so they're all green to me? Not exacly easy you know
    The reason why I don't see this as something big or impressive is that you are probably wearing heirlooms (I can't check your armory at work) and have a bunch of blues from either RDF or you got them on the AH and twinked your toon out. Now, had you have done this with, say quest rewards, then yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude, shut the feck up and get the video released because this smells like bullshit.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I already have done that with my drood heal and my friend who was playing a war tank, it's not really hard when you have a mage and a warlock in your group.

Deleted
    You know.. this is posted in the RAIDS EU First Kills forum. Has something change during maintennance and SM is now a raid instance or something?

Also, Nobody cares if you actually did do it with a 45 warrior or not. its SM. 5 year old content. As someone else pointed out for you, this is for the current raidtier first kills. as in, world first lk25 heroic with no buffs or w/e would belong here.

stuff like world first nax10 using only weapons and nothing else, has no place here.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: Proof on it's way for all of you who don't believe me, you'll see I wasn't lying. I'll try to capture video sometime tonight and post it tomorow or smth like that.
    Why make a topic about this and wait with uploading proof?
    Were you afraid people would steal your 'world first'? /sarcasm

OFC ppl don't believe you, I don't believe you until proven wrong......

Did you even read title? loldude

EDIT: Proof on it's way for all of you who don't believe me, you'll see I wasn't lying. I'll try to capture video sometime tonight and post it tomorow or smth like that.
    You did it at 45, you're gonna do it again tonight, just to capture a video, It doesnt sound that hard, and still you don't belive anyone else could do it?

Wanna bet I did it? If I make a video and win, you'll have my video's link in your singature for the next 30 days. Btw more like 70-80 mobs rather then 50-60
    For now just tell me how did you open the cathedral door with mobs on you. As far as I remember there is a cast on that.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    i soloed ragefire with my 21 warrior alt back in bc when levelgear was nonexistent. beat this.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I remember there is a cast on that.
    Correct sir, also. :

DRAMALOL
    01/01/07 since backwards threads reading / "The day EU trolled Blizzard". 22/02/11 Peace out.

Deleted
    For now just tell me how did you open the cathedral door with mobs on you. As far as I remember there is a cast on that.
    Druids do have prowl you know, I stealthed, opened the door, run around pulling mobs on me then run into actual cath, charged to boss, and started swiping my way into victory :P

Not a world first, I've done this, on a level 45 paladin, don't claim world firsts on anything without a dated achievement, or anything so pointless as a big pull in a level 40 dungeon.

You all forget the most important question here...

Did he survive? Or rather, Did he die?
    In the Groves of Death

Druids do have prowl you know, I stealthed, opened the door, run around pulling mobs on me then run into actual cath, charged to boss, and started swiping my way into victory :P
    Even at 45 you can't do that because of the 4 mobs who stand next to the door. They would attack you. And you can't open door with a key while stealthed.

Just stop it you're not fooling anyone.
    ~G.B. Shaw