Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Druids do have prowl you know, I stealthed, opened the door, run around pulling mobs on me then run into actual cath, charged to boss, and started swiping my way into victory :P
    Your telling me you didnt aggro the 4 mobs at the cath door? I seriously smell BS...
    01/01/07 since backwards threads reading / "The day EU trolled Blizzard". 22/02/11 Peace out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ieyasu View Post
    I already have done that with my drood heal and my friend who was playing a war tank, it's not really hard when you have a mage and a warlock in your group.
    Just love it when people fail to read
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Deleted
    So, did you actually do something other than pulling the mobs?
    I mean, whoopdeefriggindoo, you pulled the entire instance and then... died?
    What was the point, even if it was world first?

It's like saying you pulled the entire Archavon's Vault for the Earth, Wind & Fire Achievement and then simply died, achieving absolutely nothing other than having them all pulled together.
    Yay, you were level 45, and I still don't see the point.

I'll make another topic in which I claim WORLD FIRST running around Dalaran fountain for two hours straight with my level 45 mage twink wearing nothing but a cane. Noone has done it before and it's pretty useless, but WOOT, praise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Professor View Post

Plus you couldn't open the cathedral door with mobs on you.
    To be fair he could get anyone to go in an open the door :P a high lvl rogue stealthing in, distract, picklock, profit.

I'm really looking forward to a video of this. I can't think of any way it's mathematically possible, so it'll be interesting to see..

Deleted
    First off, he never said he killed the mobs, just pulled, so he fails.
    Second, even if he killed whole cath in 1 pull on a naked level 1 with his hands tied on his back, no one gives a fuck since this is a forum for World first RAID BOSS KILLS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaith View Post
    So, did you actually do something other than pulling the mobs?
    I mean, whoopdeefriggindoo, you pulled the entire instance and then... died?
    What was the point, even if it was world first?

It's like saying you pulled the entire Archavon's Vault for the Earth, Wind & Fire Achievement and then simply died, achieving absolutely nothing other than having them all pulled together.
    Yay, you were level 45, and I still don't see the point.

I'll make another topic in which I claim WORLD FIRST running around Dalaran fountain for two hours straight with my level 45 mage twink wearing nothing but a cane. Noone has done it before and it's pretty useless, but WOOT, praise me.

zzz I wouldn't have posted if I didn't kill them lol.

I read every damn post looking for a video link. I feel jipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdun View Post
    First off, he never said he killed the mobs, just pulled, so he fails.
    Second, even if he killed whole cath in 1 pull on a naked level 1 with his hands tied on his back, no one gives a fuck since this is a forum for World first RAID BOSS KILLS.
    i give a fuck ... i`ll be an A hole and report for haxxing

Quote Originally Posted by Waalt View Post
    To be fair he could get anyone to go in an open the door :P a high lvl rogue stealthing in, distract, picklock, profit.

I'm really looking forward to a video of this. I can't think of any way it's mathematically possible, so it'll be interesting to see..
    But he already proved himself retard when he replied to my question. He can't say he brought a high level friend to open the door, because he already said he did it prowling.

Inb4 "HERE IS MY VIDEO YOU GUYS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 haha im so fun"
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waalt View Post

The title says he "pulled" the entire instance, not he "cleared" it
    01/01/07 since backwards threads reading / "The day EU trolled Blizzard". 22/02/11 Peace out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    zzz I wouldn't have posted if I didn't kill them lol.
    Ok then. Record your video and come back.
    Then we'll talk.

Could we have a moderator close or at least move this to the lying troll section?

I believe it may be possible via swipe/lifeward

Quote Originally Posted by elfeh View Post
    I believe it may be possible via swipe/lifeward
    No dice on this one either.
    / ztanz
    <Nice picture with my armory for Elskling on Ragnaros>

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkam View Post
    Could we have a moderator close or at least move this to the lying troll section?
    more like the 12 year old stomping their feet section...

Mathematically it's very possible if you start looking at his weapon enchant.
    The Lifeward enchant has no cd and in bearform about a 10% proc chance per hit.
    No lets say he is swiping 50 mobs that's 5 procs every swipe on average.
    Or in other words on average he will be healing himself for 333*5=1665 every swipe. That's 1665/1.5=1110hps
    I don't think those 50 low lvl mobs will be hitting for 1110dps together which means he would survive.

However I totally agree with the ppl that say this is the wrong forum and claiming a world first on it being stupid.
    justicars.blogspot.com All info you need for tanking as a cleric and more
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offence, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, I got a WORLD FIRST too!

I am a WOW player who doesnt live in their mom's basement.

WOOOHOOO!
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

Honestly, the more you post the more it seems you're talking utter bollocks, where the hell is the video or are you having too much fun trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    Mathematically it's very possible if you start looking at his weapon enchant.
    The Lifeward enchant has no cd and in bearform about a 10% proc chance per hit.
    No lets say he is swiping 50 mobs that's 5 procs every swipe on average.
    Or in other words on average he will be healing himself for 333*5=1665 every swipe. That's 1665/1.5=1110hps
    I don't think those 50 low lvl mobs will be hitting for 1110dps together which means he would survive.

However I totally agree with the ppl that say this is the wrong forum and claiming a world first on it being stupid.
    Lifeward requires a level 60 item.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!