Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    The Patient wildrooster27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonney Lake, WA
    Posts
    316
    Hey guys, I got a WORLD FIRST too!

    I am a WOW player who doesnt live in their mom's basement.

    WOOOHOOO!
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

  2. #62
    Bloodsail Admiral Naoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,214
    Honestly, the more you post the more it seems you're talking utter bollocks, where the hell is the video or are you having too much fun trolling?

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    Mathematically it's very possible if you start looking at his weapon enchant.
    The Lifeward enchant has no cd and in bearform about a 10% proc chance per hit.
    No lets say he is swiping 50 mobs that's 5 procs every swipe on average.
    Or in other words on average he will be healing himself for 333*5=1665 every swipe. That's 1665/1.5=1110hps
    I don't think those 50 low lvl mobs will be hitting for 1110dps together which means he would survive.

    However I totally agree with the ppl that say this is the wrong forum and claiming a world first on it being stupid.
    Lifeward requires a level 60 item.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    I don't think those 50 low lvl mobs will be hitting for 1110dps together which means he would survive.
    That's exactly where you are wrong.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    Mathematically it's very possible if you start looking at his weapon enchant.
    The Lifeward enchant has no cd and in bearform about a 10% proc chance per hit.
    No lets say he is swiping 50 mobs that's 5 procs every swipe on average.
    Or in other words on average he will be healing himself for 333*5=1665 every swipe. That's 1665/1.5=1110hps
    I don't think those 50 low lvl mobs will be hitting for 1110dps together which means he would survive.

    However I totally agree with the ppl that say this is the wrong forum and claiming a world first on it being stupid.
    You'r math isn't that good.
    How about the damage he takes from the 70 elites mobs? Even if you go there with a 80 u'll see your hp going down quite fast.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Lifeward requires a level 60 item.
    He has a quest staff with item level 60. So yea he has lifeward.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    Mathematically it's very possible if you start looking at his weapon enchant.
    The Lifeward enchant has no cd and in bearform about a 10% proc chance per hit.
    No lets say he is swiping 50 mobs that's 5 procs every swipe on average.
    Or in other words on average he will be healing himself for 333*5=1665 every swipe. That's 1665/1.5=1110hps
    I don't think those 50 low lvl mobs will be hitting for 1110dps together which means he would survive.

    However I totally agree with the ppl that say this is the wrong forum and claiming a world first on it being stupid.
    Dmg isn't everything they've got. Boss stuns every so often for 6 sec, if you don't trinket these or use that potion you WILL die.
    The 2nd boss that comes out when mograine drops will sleep you and wipe if you haven't killed 80% of the mobs that were on top of you the entire time.
    Also casters attack from range, so they dmg me but I can't hit them with swipe and so I have to LoS pull them all close together. Also mobs hitting for 300-400 crusader strike when debuff stacks isn't helping either.

    EDIT: I'm at work so I can't exacly capture it now. I said i'll do it tonight when I get home, read from begining next time please.

  8. #68

  9. #69
    Bloodsail Admiral Naoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,214
    So you did it 3 days ago, but only posted about it today saying a video is on its way, but you can't "capture" the video because you're at work, so you don't even HAVE a video so it never was on its way? why did it take you 3 days to post about your incredible world first and why couldn't you make a video of SM in 3 days?......

  10. #70
    Gz This is actually quite an impressve achievement to do at 45 :P And tbh the only reason i see people hating you straight away is purely because you claimed it a World First. Thus people dont even care to think for a second of the difficuly of this. Oh yeah and sm1 mentioned that mages did this pre-bc… just fyi a 45 mage would get one shotted by about 6 of those elites… gz
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Cause here on the forums If a troll trolls a troll the troll trolling the troll still gets banned for trolling.

  11. #71
    Scarab Lord Robinhoodexe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Posts
    4,188
    Pics or it didn't happened...
    Congratulations on graduating to expert level trolling, I would stick around but I'm busy getting gay married in 13 states and performing roadside abortions while passing bills that take away people's guns while i sip superior european wine and cheese i bought with european style socialist money, arrivaderci!

  12. #72
    All I read was druid. While leveling my druid (about two months ago), between heirloom items and the blues from bags, my druid had about 6k hp around 45. With survival instincts she would touch 8k. She broke 10k before even hitting 60, and now that she is 70 she is sitting at 20k.

    Thats more hp then any of those levels had in TBC, and 6k in vanilla was a TEIR TWO TANK.

    You did nothing impressive.
    Alliance on Uldaman - Mortred, Traxex, Tarrasque, Kaldr, Shendelzare
    Horde on Draenor - Littleevil, Le, Xaladin, Smokingcrow.

  13. #73
    Lol if you think this is impressive. Im sure the majority of the people in this thread could do it if they tried.

    You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

  14. #74
    Anyone remember the time when the Cathedral had chests? THAT was a great time with a rogue Sneak in, loot up, sneak out and reset =) Hard to believe that was over 5 years ago already.


    Though - I used to love clearing the Scarlet Monestary with my Ravager enchanted with Lifesteal or on my Alliance char, enchanted with a Burning Emblem (AOE proc fire damage). SOO much AOE damage =) Good times!

    I miss Classic WoW
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

  15. #75
    ROFL u really think your worlds first?

    dount it u are some other lame bored out of his skull noob did it way before u
    deff sure of it

  16. #76
    Scarab Lord Nest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Finlanders
    Posts
    4,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalol2 View Post
    sigh,another useless world first
    This pretty much.

  17. #77
    lvl 45 and no dualspecc?

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    So you did it 3 days ago, but only posted about it today saying a video is on its way, but you can't "capture" the video because you're at work, so you don't even HAVE a video so it never was on its way? why did it take you 3 days to post about your incredible world first and why couldn't you make a video of SM in 3 days?......
    What's the point of your response? I'm sorry I don't get it, you're quoting me saying 'the video on it's way' which would imply that the video would be released in near future, and not that it's being encoded as we're speaking, yes it can mean it, but not neccessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMeow View Post
    lvl 45 and no dualspecc?
    Why would I need dual-spec if I get insta queues as tank if LFD?

    ---------- Post added 2010-07-28 at 02:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Racoon View Post
    Lol if you think this is impressive. Im sure the majority of the people in this thread could do it if they tried.
    You're the paladin who said he did it at 45 even tho it's only possible for druid right?

  19. #79
    The Lightbringer vian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Random
    Posts
    3,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Uselsss? You try to that at lvl 80, and you'll see it's not piece of cake, and then go there at 45 and you'll see why it's worth mentioning...
    It's not worth mentioning.

  20. #80
    Why do you all argue with a troll *_*
    Until there is no proof it's just a kid wasting everyones time. And even with it kinda is :<

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •