Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    I don't think those 50 low lvl mobs will be hitting for 1110dps together which means he would survive.
    That's exactly where you are wrong.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Lifeward requires a level 60 item.
    He has a quest staff with item level 60. So yea he has lifeward.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    Mathematically it's very possible if you start looking at his weapon enchant.
    The Lifeward enchant has no cd and in bearform about a 10% proc chance per hit.
    No lets say he is swiping 50 mobs that's 5 procs every swipe on average.
    Or in other words on average he will be healing himself for 333*5=1665 every swipe. That's 1665/1.5=1110hps
    I don't think those 50 low lvl mobs will be hitting for 1110dps together which means he would survive.

However I totally agree with the ppl that say this is the wrong forum and claiming a world first on it being stupid.
    Dmg isn't everything they've got. Boss stuns every so often for 6 sec, if you don't trinket these or use that potion you WILL die.
    The 2nd boss that comes out when mograine drops will sleep you and wipe if you haven't killed 80% of the mobs that were on top of you the entire time.
    Also casters attack from range, so they dmg me but I can't hit them with swipe and so I have to LoS pull them all close together. Also mobs hitting for 300-400 crusader strike when debuff stacks isn't helping either.

EDIT: I'm at work so I can't exacly capture it now. I said i'll do it tonight when I get home, read from begining next time please.

So you did it 3 days ago, but only posted about it today saying a video is on its way, but you can't "capture" the video because you're at work, so you don't even HAVE a video so it never was on its way? why did it take you 3 days to post about your incredible world first and why couldn't you make a video of SM in 3 days?......

Gz This is actually quite an impressve achievement to do at 45 :P And tbh the only reason i see people hating you straight away is purely because you claimed it a World First. Thus people dont even care to think for a second of the difficuly of this. Oh yeah and sm1 mentioned that mages did this pre-bc… just fyi a 45 mage would get one shotted by about 6 of those elites… gz
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Cause here on the forums If a troll trolls a troll the troll trolling the troll still gets banned for trolling.

Deleted
    Pics or it didn't happened...

All I read was druid. While leveling my druid (about two months ago), between heirloom items and the blues from bags, my druid had about 6k hp around 45. With survival instincts she would touch 8k. She broke 10k before even hitting 60, and now that she is 70 she is sitting at 20k.

Thats more hp then any of those levels had in TBC, and 6k in vanilla was a TEIR TWO TANK.

You did nothing impressive.
    Alliance on Uldaman - Mortred, Traxex, Tarrasque, Kaldr, Shendelzare
    Horde on Draenor - Littleevil, Le, Xaladin, Smokingcrow.

Lol if you think this is impressive. Im sure the majority of the people in this thread could do it if they tried.

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

Anyone remember the time when the Cathedral had chests? THAT was a great time with a rogue Sneak in, loot up, sneak out and reset =) Hard to believe that was over 5 years ago already.

Though - I used to love clearing the Scarlet Monestary with my Ravager enchanted with Lifesteal or on my Alliance char, enchanted with a Burning Emblem (AOE proc fire damage). SOO much AOE damage =) Good times!

I miss Classic WoW
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

Deleted
    ROFL u really think your worlds first?

dount it u are some other lame bored out of his skull noob did it way before u
    deff sure of it

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalol2 View Post
    sigh,another useless world first
    This pretty much.

lvl 45 and no dualspecc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    So you did it 3 days ago, but only posted about it today saying a video is on its way, but you can't "capture" the video because you're at work, so you don't even HAVE a video so it never was on its way? why did it take you 3 days to post about your incredible world first and why couldn't you make a video of SM in 3 days?......
    What's the point of your response? I'm sorry I don't get it, you're quoting me saying 'the video on it's way' which would imply that the video would be released in near future, and not that it's being encoded as we're speaking, yes it can mean it, but not neccessary.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeow View Post
    lvl 45 and no dualspecc?
    Why would I need dual-spec if I get insta queues as tank if LFD?

---------- Post added 2010-07-28 at 02:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Racoon View Post
    Lol if you think this is impressive. Im sure the majority of the people in this thread could do it if they tried.
    You're the paladin who said he did it at 45 even tho it's only possible for druid right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Uselsss? You try to that at lvl 80, and you'll see it's not piece of cake, and then go there at 45 and you'll see why it's worth mentioning...
    It's not worth mentioning.

Why do you all argue with a troll *_*
    Until there is no proof it's just a kid wasting everyones time. And even with it kinda is :<

I'm sorry, you do realise we're talking about a lvl 40 dungeon, filled with elites and I pulled them ALL the same time including boss etc?
    No way in hell anyone has done anything similar to this before.
    I one-pulled inside of cath on 40 warrior with FULL group and I even think that was hard, let alone this.
    If you did it, how can you be so sure there's "No way in hell anyone else has done anything similar to this before."?

successful troll is successful

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of whether this is a troll or not, stupid "world firsts" like this really don't deserve to be mentioned. It's like me saying I've got a world first by having the first level 80 orc warrior with a protection spec called Tuvoc, it's a boring, totally unexceptional non-achievement. I've seen many people over the years try to get their 15 minutes of fame or whatever with crappy world firsts, all I can say is I pity the people who post them, because they most be really running low on self-esteem to try and get some praise from crap like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like the title says I did it with my 45 druid.
    Here's link to his armory, and the video is on it's way.(btw chest and shoulders are heirloom so on another char atm)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...mar&cn=Swibear
    If you did it in Wotlk, you can ONLY be sure it was done at LEAST a hundred time before. /thread
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..