Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Claim a world first is the stupidest thing i've ever read, you're just the first moron to mention it.

You're just feeding trollz

and btw: still no video
    C'était mieux demain !

10+ Year Old Account
    C'mon dude.. Where is that vid.. I want to have a good laugh
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

vids or gtfo
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.

Deleted
    Well i would not mind seeing this but you didnt record it?
    :|?

Deleted
    No video?

No image?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is taking long..
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentBuckwald View Post
    The reason why I don't see this as something big or impressive is that you are probably wearing heirlooms (I can't check your armory at work) and have a bunch of blues from either RDF or you got them on the AH and twinked your toon out. Now, had you have done this with, say quest rewards, then yes.
    He is wearing heirlooms as he already stated. He's got a staff that has lifeward on it because its an ilvl 60 and can get that enchant. Lifeward heals for 300-350 per hit with no ICD & as someone else has pointed out, bear swipe + lifeward = easily healed for more than the incoming dmg was. He's got all of those agi enchants on his stuff & that's how bear tanks mitigate dmg so all his agi enchants are like warrior & pally tanks that have massive block enchants (which don't actually exist which is kinda the point too).

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Druids do have prowl you know, I stealthed, opened the door, run around pulling mobs on me then run into actual cath, charged to boss, and started swiping my way into victory :P
    Pretty damn hard to unlock the door with 4 mobs on 1 side (8 if you pull from the middle) beating on your cast time & stopping (not slowing but actually stopping) your unlock cast bar every time they hit you. Also if you killed them before "pulling the whole instance" then that's proof right there that it wasn't "ENTIRE SM Cath" that you pulled.

What's the point of your response? I'm sorry I don't get it, you're quoting me saying 'the video on it's way' which would imply that the video would be released in near future, and not that it's being encoded as we're speaking, yes it can mean it, but not neccessary.
    Exactly how long does it take to "encode" a video that was captured with a video game recording program? Last time I checked, they were fully uploadable at the end of recording not 3 days+ later. The fact that there are so many discrepencies in your posts, head-scratchers on mechanics of the instance being able to be "single pulled" (btw the first hallway, the lower 1/2, the top half, and inside Cath can not be pulled together & hasn't been able to be single pulled since the instance it was changed in BC to make mobs reset), and your lack of video proof is why people don't believe you.

You're the paladin who said he did it at 45 even tho it's only possible for druid right?
    He's a pally who can bubble himself and heal himself to full while the most you could do is pop out of bear form (decreasing your HP & armor at the same time too) and throw a hot out on yourself & use frenzied regen for a total of 30% of your max HP. A pally who can both judge light & use seal of light which heals him every single melee attack in addition to the amount healed by the judge light debuff in addition to any self-heal enchant that is on his weapon. A pally who can in those "oh shit" moment heal himself to full HP with the press of 1 button (assuming he didn't bubble himself within the last 2 minutes).

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 40 instances....serious business.

Nothing personal, but please go punch yourself in the face for using the term "hobbs style".

gz, but this is kind of pointless imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    He's a pally who can bubble himself and heal himself to full while the most you could do is pop out of bear form (decreasing your HP & armor at the same time too) and throw a hot out on yourself & use frenzied regen for a total of 30% of your max HP. A pally who can both judge light & use seal of light which heals him every single melee attack in addition to the amount healed by the judge light debuff in addition to any self-heal enchant that is on his weapon. A pally who can in those "oh shit" moment heal himself to full HP with the press of 1 button (assuming he didn't bubble himself within the last 2 minutes).
    And his seal of light will be enough vs 70 mobs? lol

Anyway I've been having some problems with the video, but here's something else recorded by my warrior, to keep you entertained while you're waiting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-jNm...safe_search=on

Pics or fake
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandarth View Post
    Pics or fake
    Umm sorry, no pic only got video ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ashla View Post
    successful troll is successful
    www .thebest404pageever.com/swf/successful_troll.swf

Deleted
    Umm sorry, no pic only got video ^^
    If you accomplished this and this is "OMG IM THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD IM THE BEST NOONE ELSE CAN DO THIS IM A TROLLOLOLOL"

Why the fuck didnt you screen it?

Umchilli, screenshot or it didnt happen. If u dont have a SS or a Video, how can we know that you are not lying?
    "Death is the solution to all problems" - Joseph Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by AgentBuckwald View Post
    When I run my friends alts through any of the SM instances I pull the whole place on my 80... Actually, I remember doing the same thing when I was lvl 70...
    I guess it's kind of impressive for a lvl 45...
    … and when I was lvl 60, more than 4 years ago. *rolleyes*

And his seal of light will be enough vs 70 mobs? lol

Anyway I've been having some problems with the video, but here's something else recorded by my warrior, to keep you entertained while you're waiting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-jNm...safe_search=on
    Not even Hobbs style, Hobbs runs people through lower dungeons to level them and he pulls whole entire place not 2-3 set of mobs and have a healer heal him through it and other dps aoe them down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWFlame View Post
    Not even Hobbs style, Hobbs runs people through lower dungeons to level them and he pulls whole entire place not 2-3 set of mobs and have a healer heal him through it and other dps aoe them down.
    That's not the Hobbs style pull that the OP was talking about. The video that you're talking about is with his warrior and he only did cathedral (10-15 groups of mobs not 2-3). Sure, it's not "OMG WORLD FIRST LK25HM" but it's something that I find to be respectable, and I see no reason to bash him.