Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awinee View Post
    Their not going to make it even faster because they want you to 'enjoy' the content. Otherwise they would have given you the teleporting skill which teleports u from 1 spot to another within 0.0001 second.
    But tbh. If players really want to see "enjoy" the content, then they can. I see this as irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBL1N View Post
    Yes. Any faster and it would be stupid.
    It wouldnt really be stupid. And im almost expecting a faster speed.
    As on the beta when you're flying around in the new zones, e.g Hyjal and Deepholm even 310% feels slow at times. As the zones are alot larger so far then what they were in TBC and Wotlk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzic View Post
    It wouldnt really be stupid. And im almost expecting a faster speed.
    As on the beta when you're flying around in the new zones, e.g Hyjal and Deepholm even 310% feels slow at times. As the zones are alot larger so far then what they were in TBC and Wotlk
    True.. True.. But if it's too fast then what's the point in flying at all? Blizz might as well give portals to every zone.. in every zone.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    OK, it took me 20 mins to find it, but Here is the POST!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norn View Post
    See what it says here. ALL flying mounts at 310% ...this is epic xD I might actually love Blizz again if this goes through and I can use my normal speed mounts at 310%

Quote Originally Posted by BOBL1N View Post
    True.. True.. But if it's too fast then what's the point in flying at all? Blizz might as well give portals to every zone.. in every zone.
    Also a valid point though. Maybe not right away. but almost expecting the meta achivement mounts to have a higher speed. But we'll just have to wait and see. Im happy with 310 and Crusader aura. Just sometimes it feels slow in the huge zones. Beta still has alot of things to show us and cant wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzic View Post
    Also a valid point though. Maybe not right away. but almost expecting the meta achivement mounts to have a higher speed. But we'll just have to wait and see. Im happy with 310 and Crusader aura. Just sometimes it feels slow in the huge zones. Beta still has alot of things to show us and cant wait
    Many of which I'm eagerly waiting for Well I don't know. Any more than 340% mount speed is a bit silly, especially with Crusader.. But meh, what do I care. My alt is a pally. xD

mhm: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1809410023 bytes) in /var/www/mmo-champion-vb/releases/100726232905/vb/cache.php on line 850

But ok if its truth
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

it sorta beats the purpose of buying epic flying mount.. but of course people still need 5k(or 4,8k) to buy the flying skill so it doesnt really matter all that much^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matejqo View Post
    mhm: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1809410023 bytes) in /var/www/mmo-champion-vb/releases/100726232905/vb/cache.php on line 850

But ok if its truth
    MMO-C has been having alot of wierd errors recently. It's both genuine and true.

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    it sorta beats the purpose of buying epic flying mount.. but of course people still need 5k(or 4,8k) to buy the flying skill so it doesnt really matter all that much^^
    QFT The extra 70G or whatever it is doesn't make much of a difference of level 80s, let alone people at 85 ^^

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Land Hoe View Post
    I sense some sarcasm in your post. Sarcasm is not tolerated on these forums, as it is a form of harassment. This is your final warning.
    This made me lol something fierce.

This has to be a slip of the tongue, and they meant to say epic flying mounts. I just can't imagine the basic mounts being increased. It seems absolutely incredible. I mean, think of the sickly wyvern. Now it's going 310. wtf.

I dunno. If it pans out to include every flying mount, that will be interesting, but I really hope it doesn't.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    This has to be a slip of the tongue, and they meant to say epic flying mounts. I just can't imagine the basic mounts being increased. It seems absolutely incredible. I mean, think of the sickly wyvern. Now it's going 310. wtf.

I dunno. If it pans out to include every flying mount, that will be interesting, but I really hope it doesn't.

well, i like my snowy unarmored griffin, but i don't use it, because its too slow. So i approve of this change.

10+ Year Old Account

Only to 85's though I'm guessing, I see no bad reason for this change.

Quote Originally Posted by The bearer of truths View Post
    Because a blue said they would.
    I think I remember reading that they were going to make 310% a trainable skill, but I doubt they would make blue mounts actually scale to epic ones... I mean, what's the point? Most people use Epic ones anyone, not many of the blue models look good.

Flight Path Wyverns are non-epic and fly somewhat faster than 280% flying mounts, so it's plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Land Hoe View Post
    I sense some sarcasm in your post. Sarcasm is not tolerated on these forums, as it is a form of harassment. This is your final warning.
    I just joined to say, I didn't detect any sarcrasm within his post. His statement seems quite valid, and any sarcasm recieved is soley based upoun the misinformed assimilation of the accuser.

The fact that the Epic Flying mount is twice the price of the Regular Flying mount could very well be percieved as the Regular Flying Mount considered Cheap. Plus when you factor in you can spend over 500 gold on a lvl 232 purple trinket (designed for a lvl 80 during the Lich King Raids). The term "Cheap" is well deserved...

15+ Year Old Account
    Necroed thread, move along

[Locked]