Thread: Should he quit?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuri View Post
    IMBA!! I totally agree, and damn mate, i love that "poem" xD!!!!!
    /thread for u
    Why, thank you.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say, I've had three or four experiences, beyond the totally normal mixing currency with gold.

All of these were roughly 2-3 years ago

1. Playing my lock when my mother got home, extremely pissed about something. First thought was 'Wait, where'd the tank go? I'm squishy!'
    2. Also playing lock, got a brutal stomach cramp. Literally yelled, "What reflected my Curse of Agony?!"
    3. At school, rooting through my bag for something. Mate asked what I was looking for. I replied "Hearthstone" before I even thought about it.
    4. Trying to Soulstone myself with a piece of Onyx before I left the house. (When I got back to reality, I couldn't remember where I'd gotten the onyx in the first place)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhistris View Post
    Gotta say, I've had three or four experiences, beyond the totally normal mixing currency with gold.

All of these were roughly 2-3 years ago

1. Playing my lock when my mother got home, extremely pissed about something. First thought was 'Wait, where'd the tank go? I'm squishy!'
    2. Also playing lock, got a brutal stomach cramp. Literally yelled, "What reflected my Curse of Agony?!"
    3. At school, rooting through my bag for something. Mate asked what I was looking for. I replied "Hearthstone" before I even thought about it.
    4. Trying to Soulstone myself with a piece of Onyx before I left the house. (When I got back to reality, I couldn't remember where I'd gotten the onyx in the first place)
    At least you didn't shoot a guy thinking "Hey no one dies in one shot" Or run over a kid with your car thinking it would work just like a mount...

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, that reminds me of another one.

I stood next to a bike once, doing two seconds of hand gestures before I got on it... And then I couldn't understand why it wasn't moving.
    Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    There is a much narrower gap between the noob doing 6k and the assfedora screaming bloody murder at him than there is between said assfedora and the real hardcore raiders.

Deleted
    how about this on:

Atleast 2 or 3 times a week when I check the time ingame or irl, the clock sais 13:37
    That's just some scary shit right there =<

Deleted
    Should he quit? Yes, but only because he seems to be confusing real life with a computer game and that's too bigger step towards 'mental health issues' than anyone needs to be taking.

By all means, confuse words, confuse currency, you can even drop in phrases in a like for like fasion 'I'm going to hearth' as in 'I'm going home' (which is sad....but whatever)

However, physically looking for an object that doesn't exist or relying on an object you've never been in physical contact with / doesn't / can't exist.....

That's should be a big, flashing, warning sign to him / the people around him to maybe think about getting some help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only WoW moment I've ever had was telling my friend that the multiple coupons he was going to use at the store "Don't stack to 5"

At least he didnt just jump out of his window thinking he could switch into flight form. I've done that...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermazoid View Post
    how about this on:

Atleast 2 or 3 times a week when I check the time ingame or irl, the clock sais 13:37
    I have the very same problem.... I just have it all the freaking time in real life aswell. I always seem to check the time at 13:37
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

The only thing I mess up is when I talk to people, happened like 2-3 times lately and I confuse between age and level xD so I say he is level 40 oops 40 years old (no idea why really)

Quit or just take a break from the game. The game is not your life....... or is it?

0/10. it's not even remotely funny or creative. it's just a plain bad attention seeking try. YOU should quit.

---------- Post added 2010-07-29 at 12:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hermazoid View Post
    how about this on:

you know, that's because every day has it's 13:37?! some day you will even realize how many friday 13th there are, that will really scare the shit out of you!

Quote Originally Posted by rainCZ View Post
    Is his Hearthstone on cd or what's the point??
    He mistakenly set it to his car to get from cubical to car faster.

What a fool. Everyone knows you need to visit the nearest hotel or inn to set your HS to it. Just tell him to visit customer services at a local hotel next time.

On a more serious note, it's up to him whether he quits. Do I think he should quit? no, I think he should be more aware of how much time he spends on the game. I never think you should just quit doing what you enjoy out of fear that it's taking over. Simply cut down and don't let it a effect his life so much.

He is late for the wedding? Well, the damage is done, quiting now won't change the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    At least he didnt just jump out of his window thinking he could switch into flight form. I've done that...
    Want to see that on You tube

me? beon the normal saying "Gratz" when microwave dings and my coworkers look me like a R-tard... nothing..
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?