Rawr, Landsoul's Spreadsheet and Tears

So first of all i know already that Landsoul's Spreadsheet is far superior to Rawr for a fury warrior, but i was wondering just how much better is it compared to rawr? I mean if i didn't have access to landsoul's would it even be worth using rawr? or should i just cry in the corner instead of using rawr at all?
    Im a wawiur
    http://stompingnerds.blogspot.com/ ill blog about what you want
    wish my post count was as high as yours

10+ Year Old Account
    My personal view is that it has been much more accurate than RAWR when I have used it and is updated far more frequently with current game mechanic changes and gear.

RAWR just works differently and in my opinion requires far more setup. But, much like anything that calculates for you, it's only useful if you understand what information it is representing.
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.

The difference is that Landsoul's calculations and models are probably more accurate than Rawr, just because it has gone through so many iterations, and testing by dps warriors.

Rawr includes all classes, and is much more broad; and thus probably missing a couple super-specific calculations.

Neither one can tell you how much DPS you will actually do, as encounter mechanics, latency, reaction time, etc all come into play.

They both will give fairly accurate representations of what you could do in an ideal situation, and their values are probably no more than 100 or so different (I would check, but i logged off in my tank gear).

TL;DR Landsoul's is better, but if you can't use it, Rawr is a great alternative

Landsoul's spreadsheet is more precise, nuff said.
    "Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. If you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away."
    — Stephen W. Hawking