Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Whats this i hear about being able to have two specs??
    Cause if thats the case i wanna be resto/tiger lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Though I will miss the old tree form model (please Blizzard Gods put in my visual glyph!), I'll stick with resto because I don't trust anyone else to do it.
    Your friendly neighborhood shamman.

My Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Gojo/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Gunjo View Post
    Though I will miss the old tree form model (please Blizzard Gods put in my visual glyph!), I'll stick with resto because I don't trust anyone else to do it.
    yeah my friend plays a resto druid, and he s PISSED about Blizz taking away the ToL

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played a resto druid aslong as i can remember, I'm okay with the changes but who knows maybe it's time to try a new mainspec atm kitty is looking pretty badass.

as of right now, resto. Depending on what our guild needs, i might end up switching back to my warrior tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanubis View Post
    We are no longer shunned in any form. Kitty druids can actually get pretty damn high on the damage meters, though it requires a skilled player.
    Are we considered to tank occasionally , if we are cat's

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've been Feral since Vanilla. When WoTLk launched, I played DKs because I've always enjoyed tanking. After DKs CD-based tanking was nerfed so that anyone could do it & tanking heroics became so easy that anyone could do it -- I quit the game selling my third account.

Once Ulduar released & people promised me epic raiding, I came back and re-rolled Feral & have enjoyed it since. However, with the talent trees the way they currently are, the mechanics changes, etc. I will likely be going back to DK tanking / DPS. If the new rune system feels too slow for me, then I'll definitely be back on my Feral Druid.

And, of course, Resto Shaman will always be my healer of choice. I've been contemplating Hunter or Warlock for additional raids when my Druid / Shaman are locked out for the week. Hunters can practically never stop moving and deal damage now while their pet buffs will be improved significantly, but Warlocks have AoE corruption / can transfer their dots from one target to another (like Rogues transferring their combo points). It's a really hard choice, leaning towards Warlock simply because of the fun factor of Demonology as a secondary spec.

Deleted
    Not happy at all with the resto changes... guess I'll go to full boomkin. I still know that it's beta only, but man.. I am disappoint.

My mainspec will always be boomkin, but I've left my offspec unused for so long, and with cataclysm coming out I can't decide: Feral tank or PvP resto?

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    My mainspec will always be boomkin, but I've left my offspec unused for so long, and with cataclysm coming out I can't decide: Feral tank or PvP resto?
    Feral tank m8!!! Bears are mean!!

I guess I'll be staying resto on my druid as that's pretty much all I've ever done with him.

Sucks I won't be a tree all the time though

Deleted
    I will still be a big fat Bear cat and tree as dualspecc ofc

I'll still be resto, although I might change my second spec to bear. That's still open, though, it depends on how fun Boomkin will be. (Exploding mushrooms sound awesome.)

Resto Shammy
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

I've healed since Vanilla, Balance is boring imo, kitty DPS makes my head want to fall off (DPS in general stresses me out), BUT bear tanking is fun, soooooo, I might go bear.
    Religion isn't the absence of reason. It's merely the presence of faith.
    Heroes of the Storm : all day erryday

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll Boomkin!

I'll claw Deathwing to death. Rawrrrrr!
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Rolling a druid for the first time in Cataclysm and I'm going to be balance. I'm excited for the eclipse UI. Druid and warrior are the two classes I haven't leveled yet. It'll be fun!

I guess this will be the first expansion where I keep my current spec/role.

Started of as Resto in vanilla (like most druids did), went from part time feral in 1.8+ to full time bear in TBC and now switched to full time cat in WOTLK. Only thing I have not really done is balance. Although the new mechanics for Cata look interessting I still really hate the moonkin model. Resto and Bear still look too boring to go back to.

So I will either stick with my kitty or I will go for my ultimate backup plan: Female Gnome Priest!

I'm feral tank / Resto Druid. But seeing as we currently have too many healers in our guild, i'm going to stick to Feral Tank and toy with the idea of Moonkin or Feral DPS as i've never really given either a real shot