Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Payne View Post
    Left Click - CH
    Right Click - RT
    Shift + Left Click - LHW
    Shift + Right Click - HW
    Middle Wheel - ES
    Shift + Middle Wheel - Cleanse
    Alt + Left Click - Macro (NS HW)-- great for emergency tank heal anytime (or your 2's partner lol)
    Alt + Right Click - Macro (NS CH)-- great for emergency raid heals in RS 25 Shadow Realm
    Alt + Middle Wheel - Macro (Tidal Force + RS 25 Trinket -- or any use trinket)
    Left Side Button - Mana Tide Totem

I really enjoy this setup
    Besides your macro buttons, this is EXACTLY the way I had it set up haha!

Could you tell me how you made the Left Side button cast Mana Tide - mine does it only if I click on my character's frame, and I'd like for it to do it anywhere.

Also for the macros, do you have to include the spell's rank number, and how would the format be?
    Last edited by Kruv; 2010-07-30 at 12:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by avixiz View Post
    Grid is taking up the most, and an addon with raid-frames is absolutely necessary for raiding.

Just installed Clique and I don't even see it on my list, so it's not doing too much to computer performance.
    Now memory in general doesn't say too much about the addon, CPU usage is where it matters. Just to clarify I use Grid and Clique as well and it's great. Just saying your memory usage isn't Alfa Omega.

LHW=Left click
    Riptide=pushing down the scoll wheel
    ChainH=Right button
    Earth shield = Shit+Left
    Cleanse spirit = Shift+pushing down the scroll wheel
    HW=Shift+Right mouse
    Target unit = ctrl+left mouse

At first I was like you, with being a target healer, but once you get use to it, its the best thing in the world. Also you can set up your grid to show what buffs you have in the corners, and what debuffs you want to show in the middle, I only put ones I can dispell up. It makes a healers life so much better.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

DONT use grid plus clique. Use grid + gridclicksets, as its easier to set up, and you can still dps at needed times by clicking targets, and you can inspect or invite people.
    ~Alexstrasza runs in, gets frozen for the ENTIRE battle then realizes she can breathe fire, jumps out, lets YOU kill him, then steals the spotlight with the whole BRAVE SOLDIERS THANK YOU FOR AIDING ME crap and goes on her merry way.
    Then again THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A EARTH ASPECT But then thrall GASP Takes Deathwings chin and becomes the new NELTHRALLION!

~Edit~ My past self must be some sort of a prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlyist View Post
    DONT use grid plus clique. Use grid + gridclicksets, as its easier to set up, and you can still dps at needed times by clicking targets, and you can inspect or invite people.
    You can choose to let clique work with ingame frames or only have it set to work with grid, I have my player frames turned off, it only works when I mouse over grid.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by avixiz View Post
    Besides your macro buttons, this is EXACTLY the way I had it set up haha!

Could you tell me how you made the Left Side button cast Mana Tide - mine does it only if I click on my character's frame, and I'd like for it to do it anywhere.

Also for the macros, do you have to include the spell's rank number, and how would the format be?
    Wow, what a coincidence about how you set it up!

Just keybind the Mana Tide to your left side mouse button No need to use Clique there (lol think outside the box man!).

As for the NS Macros here is the basic format (and no you don't have to include spell rank):

/cast Nature’s Swiftness
    /stopcasting
    /cast Healing Wave

Pretty sure you could also do an Alt modifier for NS'd HW or CH, but I haven't gotten that fancy with it. I just have it assigned to 2 different cliques. Like I mentioned before that is the "basic" format.