Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Gratz. but not impressive. They did it with 5% buff 4+ months ago. Now they're all 277 gear + shadowmourne + experience of having killed him 50x?

Good that someone finally killed LK without buff but with that kind of gear and experience and so much time after 1st kill, not impressive at all.

Lol at some people here. Yeah they outgear it, but you cannot take away the fact they are the only guild in the world to beat this encounter.

If you disagree, ask yourself, have you done it, if so why not?
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Don't understand the statements about it being easy. It's a world first, I think that says enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmancer View Post
    Don't understand the statements about it being easy. It's a world first, I think that says enough.
    I agree.
    Frostmourne hungers!

Grats Paragon
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

These "not impressive" comments just mean that the 5% kill with bad gear was way more impressive since the gear they wear now is more than +5%. Not talking about experience of 19 lk hc kills so fare.
    Even Paragon said it wasn't that hard (for them). But anyway, grats to Paragon, best guild in ICC by far

Deleted
    Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by jangkun View Post
    They did it with 5% buff 4+ months ago.experience of having killed him 50x?
    4x4=50? you're one smart cookie

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised that they were the first one to kill it but i dont think it's as impressive as their 5% kill. In this fight they downed him in the exact same time limit they did as their world first except they did it with a dps down. So it pretty much was a repeat of their world first with the 5% buff except it wasnt nearly as perfectly executed as their first.

All in all gratz to them and anyone saying this isnt impressive at all can show me their 25 heroic lich king kill video
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Demoneq View Post
    Actually, some other guy (Asian, I think) has sort of beaten WotLK/WoW earlier, he had all (!) the achievements possible to get in game, there were news about it here at MMO-champion once, afair.

It was probably a little easier for Paragon because of having loads of ICC25HC gear (including LK25HC drops) atm, and of course practice and having him on farm, but nevertheless, yeah, it's still impressive, congrats to them.
    Don't really consider that beating the game since there were 2 raids left that hadn't been released yet, and achievements have really nothing to do with "completing the game", they're just there for having something to do with your spare time, and showing off if you have alot.

OT: Congratulations, impressive but really did expect it earlier
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    It took this long simply because they didn't wanna risk it. If you disable the buff you can't turn in back on and if you can't get LK down that week without the buff you will miss the weapons.

Now with everyone having the weapons they want they just crushed him i guess.

There is no real reason to do him without the buff...

Gratz to Paragon, I think this feat is impressive, those who don't I'd love to see how far you've gotten in ICC because I doubt it's this far. Even if they farmed gear who cares? No one else had done this yet so yes it is impressive.
    For the Horde!

Well done, quite impressive

Grats to Paragon. Immense achievement in my eyes, even if they already do have all the HC gear.

We've recently tried Saurfang HC 10 man without the buff (accident)... It didn't go well at all, that guy hits like a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by jangkun View Post
    Gratz. but not impressive. They did it with 5% buff 4+ months ago. Now they're all 277 gear + shadowmourne + experience of having killed him 50x?

Good that someone finally killed LK without buff but with that kind of gear and experience and so much time after 1st kill, not impressive at all.
    lol u prolly not even close at unlocking him on heroic :P stupid rager.

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

This is impressive, grats.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    deserves a gz
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's not impressive, lets see another guild do it.