Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Gratz to paragon Impressive

Deleted
    it's sick...

lk25hc is tuned to be beaten without the zone buff with full i277/84, so it was very much expected, not really that impressive tho. and no, im not a fanboy of any guild, you just have to understand its not that big of a feat when everyone is into 277/84

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    lk25hc is tuned to be beaten without the zone buff with full i277/84, so it was very much expected, not really that impressive tho. and no, im not a fanboy of any guild, you just have to understand its not that big of a feat when everyone is into 277/84
    You really are a dumbass aren't you? I'd like to see your guild do that.

Deleted
    Well done to Paragon Aye, They are the best ^^

Deleted
    Nakkimon is rogue? i once played long time with a rogue with that name in a guild in wow classic wonder if he is the same one we called him slackimon he he

Quote Originally Posted by Gerel View Post
    You really are a dumbass aren't you? I'd like to see your guild do that.
    no he isn't a dumbass.

It´s still hard with 30%. So it´s really impressive without the buff. gz paragon!

The 5% was more impressive, imo. But to those who say this wasn't impressive at ALL.....you're probably the guild noobs who get left behind everytime your guild raids ICC.

There's not that many guilds capable of doing LK 25 Heroic with no buff. And of course they need 277 gear, it's idiotic to expect them to charge in with full 232 gear. Criticize AFTER you've achieved something equal to this eh?

Deleted
    Gratz, good job

Deleted
    Ah well right now people fail at killing lk with the 30% buff ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    The 5% was more impressive, imo. But to those who say this wasn't impressive at ALL.....you're probably the guild noobs who get left behind everytime your guild raids ICC.

There's not that many guilds capable of doing LK 25 Heroic with no buff. And of course they need 277 gear, it's idiotic to expect them to charge in with full 232 gear. Criticize AFTER you've achieved something equal to this eh?
    Just wanted to reply to you because you sound fucking stupid.

It is not impressive AT ALL when you know they did it in average 264/277 gear at 5%. Of course there is almost no guilds capable of it, but still, don't act like a twat

10+ Year Old Account
    /sigh. the point of the not impressive responses is because it's not compared to their first kill. Killing him with the 5% buff in the gear they had was incredibly impressive. It's obvious they were by far the best guild in the world. They did the insane downing him with only a 5% buff, but farming him for many weeks and having everyone decked out in the top gear possible makes it less impressive than the 5% kill.

Still, it's one hell of an accomplishment, I just think people are overlooking the massive gear upgrade they have gone through from their first kill. The original kill is just waay more impressive and was probably much, much harder.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

The people saying that it isn't really that impressive are people who I'm sure haven't even killed heroic LK. Paragon owned face this expansion and it's clear that they are the #1 guild in the world as of now. We'll have to see if another powerhouse (Ensidia, For the Horde, Exodus) can dethrone them in Cata

Deleted
    Very nice gogo fins

So many haters as always.

I for one haven't even killed the LK on normal mode yet, still at 11/12. Lack of time, motivation and too much work (and that's at a job that pretty much makes me unable to raid in a guild) are my excuses, I don't doubt that I have the 'skills' to kill him in normal mode though.

But am I one of the few that doesn't react like some others do? I think this is impressive, because I haven't done it. Also as you can see in the video it does require 25 (or 24 in their case :\) players that know exactly wtf to do. Great coördination, pretty impressive that they have so many people able to work together on such an hard encounter! Oh yeah, from what I have seen LK 25 on Heroic is already sick hard with a 30% buff...

I just hope I am able to get my LK kill before Cataclysm comes out, I have played every version of WoW and never managed to reach the "end boss" (not heroic-mode speaking).