Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    5 & 2 ofc Im 17, i got tons of red bull & ive been playing since vanilla, though i was only what ? 12 at the time :P
    Gonna skip school the week cataclysm comes out
    Also got a mate working in the local EA Games, so yea, gonna get one as soon as it's out !
    Im just that awesome >.<

I wish 5, but I know thats not going to happen. So I'm going with 3. Bastard robots!!
    Kasayk-80 Mage (Blood Elf): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cale&cn=Kasayk
    Hagënti-80 Druid (Tauran)

Its a Jersey thing man, ya gotta be from Jersey to get it. Get it?!

It will probably be number 2 who has had beta and therefore knows how to level the fastest.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about the 24 year old "pro" gamer who is hopped up on Pepsi Max, and has Alice and chains blasting through his speakers?
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    5. 19 year old, hopped up on energy drinks and starburst fruit chews, playing for 70 hours straight without sleep, Drum & bass and Dubstep blasting through his headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    its gunna be something like with the first 80 where they did that instance trick and the GMs reset them. But no matter what people are gunna complain about it.
    It wasnt realy an exploit tbh , I still say blizz was wrong with the ban here and mostly wrong doing it after they hited 79

i would say #1, definately. i like to read new quests the first time through

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

according to #2 I'm going to have a chance

Deleted
    I'm sure I remember way back at the Burning Crusade launch some mage, helped by his guild mates, managed 60-70 in something like 18 or 19 hours? No idea if that is viable in this expansion though.

where's option for 2 man-LAN party with no sleep, crappy humour and awesome power metal ?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to try to level fast, maybe even skip a day of classes, to try to be one of the first in my guild to 85. I have no hope of being a server first, let alone a world first. I'm not that hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    Which is interesting since the general consensus in my experience is that they have one good song and the rest is rubbish.
    You sir are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    Which is interesting since the general consensus in my experience is that they have one good song and the rest is rubbish.
    In my experience your general consensus is bullshit. They have many great tracks; the majority, however, are definitely growers. Year of the Black Rainbow took perhaps four listen-throughs to really gel for me, as did Second Stage Turbine Blade.

Edit: Sorry, what was the question?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

It'll be 3+ people playing one char, like always.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    It'll be 3+ people playing one char, like always.
    Like the good old days of High Warlord and Grand Marshal.
    For the Alliance!

Deleted
    as long as no one dies from fatigue, i don't really care.

if someones DOES die from fatigue, tough luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 lol

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Wink

I like to take my time leveling - reading the quest text, peering at little environmental doodads, getting lo--*cough* exploring on my way to destinations...

If you want a legit head start though: fill your quest log with quest dailies and complete every one but wait until the x-pac is live to turn in. I'd recommend grabbing the sure-fire dailies, like profession ones, and then filling up from there.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

It's pretty much always been a person that plans out what they are going to do way in advance. For Wotlk, the guy, a mage I think, had a healer friend help him and via prior beta access he knew a good spot to farm the piss out of mobs and just grinded. It was very similar in TBC (believe it was a gnome mage) where the guy would tag mobs and his guildies would finish them for him. So, it'll be something of the sorts.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's gonna be the Mage with an entire guild backing him up, power leveling him via AoEing groups of mobs for 2 days straight...

That's what happened in TBC
    That's what happened in WoTLK
    That's what is going to happen in Cata
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama