Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This is the game all about how my WoW got explosions and holy cows I'd like to take a trip throught azeroth's prism ill tell ya the story of the game World of warcraft:Cataclysm

In west kalimdor leveled and played, echo isles is where i spent most of my days. Castin out max and haxin all skilled and shootin some spells to get things killed when a couple troll locks who were a bad race startin makin trouble in my startin place. I got in one little fight with that troll organism and vol jin said "we'll get him back for the story of cataclysm"

I whistled for a druid and when Blizz said yes the bear was light green and he had tusks in his chest, if anything I could say this class was best so i went on to buy my cata quest

I pulled up to quest chain 7 or 8 and i yelled to blizz thx holmes play ya later. I looked at my game i was finally jizzin, i would get to participate in the new cataclysm

sums up how I feel about the cata story

10+ Year Old Account
    Ianmatt... What?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU

Quote Originally Posted by IrishAdam View Post
    Ianmatt... What?
    I was extremely tired and attempted to make a parody of the fresh prince of belair theme soing related to cataclysm, but I failed terribly. Everyone should just disregard that post