Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Single-Minded

21 67.74%
  • Titans

10 32.26%
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Titans Grip, Single-Minded Fury, and why?

Very much like the topic that was just below this when it was made, presuming both gave the same amount of DPS, which would you rather go with?

Unlike the other topic, I'm more interested in why.

Starting off, I'll take Single-minded. Faster swinging (heehee), but also I like the idea of those skills hitting with both weapons.

That, and I hold a grudge against Titans Grip from wrath (Damn you for being the way to go for warrior DPS and making me drop Arms so I could keep up on DPS at entry-level heroics)
    Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    There is a much narrower gap between the noob doing 6k and the assfedora screaming bloody murder at him than there is between said assfedora and the real hardcore raiders.

Deleted
    Im going Single-minded too, I've always been a fan of dw 1h when I could like Enha shammy, DK's and when I made my warrior too.

I remember BC with joy.. Slashing Supremus left..eh.. toe with 2 fast weps was idd more fun then now. TG was kinda forced on us wich I found kinda lame.

And one thing that really really bugs me is the fact that some one-handers are bigger then some two-handers..
    -- And as things fell apart Nobody paid much attention --

there was already a thread about the same thing, all agreed worgen warrior + 2x fist weapons = pwnage

In BC i loved dpsing with 1handers so im definetly going back to it

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/741967-SMF-or-TG

twelve threads (not pages) below.

def going 1 handers again more for looks and accuracy than anything else. for me the idea of anyone dual wielding a pair of two handed weapons is just rediculous (please no comments on how much of wow is rediculous, i know it is). Plus a pair of fist weapons on a warrior = win!

Going Single Minded Fury, nostalgic reasons (I leveled my warrior as fury back in the days and it was great!) also i like the concept of fast swings.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, those who read the first post would have no doubt noticed the quote "Very much like the topic that was just below this one when it was made"

The main reason I made another one, is also quoted "Unlike the other one, I'm more interested in why."

I looked through the other one, and saw very little in reasoning (granted I didn't look far, but meh, details). I don't really find whether someone prefers the 2handing to 1handing to be interesting. I like to hear why people prefer the difference, like how some people have had reasons to do with aesthetics and nostalgia
    Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    There is a much narrower gap between the noob doing 6k and the assfedora screaming bloody murder at him than there is between said assfedora and the real hardcore raiders.

i don't play a warrior myself so i have no idea what's the better game-mechanic but i prefer the look of tg-warris, it's a kind of unique in wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Going SMF, I generally dislike TG. It feels slow and rage is spiky. I really preferred vanilla and TBC fury, I felt it suited the style of the tree much better, and the rage generation is a lot smoother.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

I know you're trying to make it a different topic than the longer one we already have...but essentially its just yet again poll topic on SMF vs TG.

Locking...
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org