Ironforge in Cataclysm

Hello all,

Hope not the problem if I post the video that features City Ironforge. Not much changed except the look of new textures and that you can fly with mounts but you can see all on the video on yotuube, did HD ofc.

[source]youtube.com/watch?v=jxcUVezb-iA[/source]

I still wish the cataclysm would cut Ironforge in half and have molten lava pour out of it.
    but good video, could have done more with the place though
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Yverén View Post
    I still wish the cataclysm would cut Ironforge in half and have molten lava pour out of it.
    but good video, could have done more with the place though
    In 270 min as youtube say, will be video of stormwind uploaded, they did drastic changes in stormwind. I still think Ironforge will be changed in future beta build. More video to come from my side.

Wait... Ironforge is a giant underground city based around A VOLCANO! But... nahh, why would the biggest earthquake ever do any damage at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knarg View Post
    A race of cursed wolfmen that have only just gotten their baser nature under control sound nearly as dangerous to their allies as to their enemies.

Kind of like a race of deranged, munitions-stockpiling green midgets.

Why, it's almost as if Blizzard planned it...

Remember, that King Magni Bronzebeard turned himself to stone in exchange of Ironforge's safety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Remember, that King Magni Bronzebeard turned himself to stone in exchange of Ironforge's safety.
    just curious as I don't have beta, how did that save Ironforge?

Quote Originally Posted by Devirae View Post
    just curious as I don't have beta, how did that save Ironforge?
    SPOILER STRAIGHT FROM WOWWIKI:

When knowledge of the Cataclysm reaches him, Magni attempts a ritual in Old Ironforge and asks the elements of Ironforge for protection against it, giving himself as a sacrifice. As a result, he turns to stone, leaving Ironforge without a ruler. In his place, his brother Muradin, Kurdran Wildhammer, and his daughter, Moira - now styled Moira Thaurissan and representing the Dark Iron clan - created a council of leaders to rule Ironforge. His ritual also explains dwarf shamans.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    i would watch it but youtube is being extremely slow to me this week and i have 25mbs download.....

all other video sites are working the normal speed.

Something like pact with spirits or elementals, IIRC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tamlus View Post

When knowledge of the Cataclysm reaches him, Magni attempts a ritual in Old Ironforge and asks the elements of Ironforge for protection against it, giving himself as a sacrifice. As a result, he turns to stone, leaving Ironforge without a ruler. In his place, his brother Muradin, Kurdran Wildhammer, and his daughter, Moira - now styled Moira Thaurissan and representing the Dark Iron clan - created a council of leaders to rule Ironforge. His ritual also explains dwarf shamans.
    That just tickles me! I want Cata nau!

Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    I want Cata nau!
    We all do...QQ
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tamlus View Post

I see thanks for that. I hope there's a nice quest chain that comes with these events, it would be nice to go to Old Ironforge legitly for once

Quote Originally Posted by Swords&scales13 View Post
    Wait... Ironforge is a giant underground city based around A VOLCANO! But... nahh, why would the biggest earthquake ever do any damage at all?
    Magic. Specifically powerful elemental magic.

Although to be honest there's no reason to suspect it is built around a volcano at all. The top of Ironforge mountain shows no sign of a caldera, and the lava itself could be the result of the Great Forge.

However Ironforge is located in a high mountain range, which is likely to be very geologically active even if it's not in a volcano. Hence the need for said powerful elemental magic.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

I only want to know how exactly Magni learned about the Cataclysm, then I will be appeased...for now.
    Leader of the Stormwind Protection Agency.

Quote Originally Posted by The Commander View Post
    I only want to know how exactly Magni learned about the Cataclysm, then I will be appeased...for now.
    The signs are all there really. The minor Earthquakes happening across the world, the attack on the Ruby Sanctum, and a dramatic upswing in Twilight activity who now seem to be allied with the Black Dragonflight. Magni might of simply connected the dots and realized something huge was about to happen and with little time to spare performed the ritual in old Ironforge.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Huh the world we know 5 years ago, will drastically change. The quest that we did will vanish When you go to WPL (Western Plaguelands), The town of Hearthglen and its fortress of Mardenholde Keep have been retaken by Tirion Fordring and the Argent Crusade. You see there Tirion now. I have video for it ready and will upload it soon.