Thread: Lock/Shaman 2v2

Deleted

Lock/Shaman 2v2

Hi

I am curious to as whether Aff or Dest is better when playing 2s with a restro shammy?

Cheers

both work.

as affliction u kinda just wear em out and 'lust up' to smash out some epic pressure with hasted corruption

destro u pretty much blow up a target with shaman assisting in dps

Personally only tried affli/resto so far, at 2100 and I assume that's the best combo. Just have fun losing to ALL warrior teams no matter if they mouseclick and backpeddle. It's kinda balanced when I faceroll them on my crap geared pve/pvp geared rogue and partner specs elemental but have zero chance on BiS PvP gear lock + resto sham.

Warriors are in many ways a warlocks counterclass unfortunatly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Corruption
    Juke berserker rage with a fear
    Remaining dots
    Death Coil if they get close to you, but try to save this for later
    Shaman should be dropping snares
    berserker rage is off, fearx2 unless he's trinketed already. If the partner can dispel, silence with your pet simultaneously.
    Nuke. Fear the healer as silence comes off cooldown, as the warrior only has shield wall left at this point. Hex comes into play on the healer at this point.

Shaman should focus on interrupting heals and helping with a lightning bolt or earth shock for burst between heals. +Armor on heals is a great talent for a warlock team. (I forget if the air interrupt shares a cooldown with shocks).

Hardest comp to counter as Aff/Sham, but its doable if you play absolutely perfectly.

R.I.P. YARG