Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

This pala dosent deserv what he has...

Hello Paladin comunity.
    So i am maeking this thread subject a simpel question : Have you ever saw a paladin that didnt deserved what he had ?
    What i mean by this is : The kind of guy with good progres and ICC/ good gear that looks like a good player that knows his class and works to get what he has and than you take a closer look at him and you are like.. arghh ! how dose this guy got out of hc's !??! Ever seen one of them if so describe them in this thread for the other to see. ( no armory links , so you dont actualy cause them in-game problems..etc )

So for me there were 2 cases 2day. I just saw a message on trade LFM ICC 10 11/12 run link achievement x gs come x place for inspec..blah blah blah. For some reason..boredoom mostly i go to check out whos leader.. It was a ret with some decent hc gear and he idd had the achievements he was asking for ( :O ). I take a closer look at him and i see. 4x crit and str gem that gave no bonus str and stam gem instead of nightmare tear and aparently our firend thought the hit cap for ret is 512 and the exp cap is 8.
    He didnt heard of glyph of consecration or glyph of exorcism ethir...

Another one is a pally from a competitiv casual raiding guild on our server with the usual crap 11/12 boss hm 12/12 hm 10 man .
    He basicly got full Ilvl 277 item yet he was useing the emblema libram spell power trinkets , he didnt had 2x tier 10 only 1x, the worst part is he could have used the shoulder gladly since his were cirt/mp5 wich is not the Bis for pally. He also was fully nit enchanted and gemed.. I dont really know what ppl think of when they pick there gear.And the noob spec without deep prot for DS instead he took crit from ret spec..

Have you ever seen one of those ?

Yes, there is piss loads of them. Mainly because there is more paladins than anything else, at least on my realm. And by the looks of it, some of them are just pushing random talents and using whatever random glyph they think are the best (usually not even remote close).

there's people like that on every realm and of every class nothing new with people getting boosted

btw you may want to read through the posts before posting, there's spelling error everywhere
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." (Albert Einstein)

Do you know how to spell? Are you five? What the hell... competitiv? ethir? maeking? I would consider a decent reply on topic if you had taken the time to clean up your eyesore a bit.
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AQrunnr View Post
    Do you know how to spell? Are you five? What the hell... competitiv? ethir? maeking? I would consider a decent reply on topic if you had taken the time to clean up your eyesore a bit.
    this is a wow forum not grammar/spelling school tell you what learn a foreing language use it often to psot on forums and spell everything perfectly every time and maybe you can make up for being a spelling nazi

Yes, paladins are the only class in this game EVER to be walking around with gear they seemed too incompetent to have.

Yes, only ever paladins............

great attitude.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    hey! we all have to start off somewhere? but ya ive seen baddes like that, the worst part is, when you try to help them, the get al ldefensive and fight back and what not
    Why isn't Harrison Jones in BFA?
    I mean, Blizzard, srously? We ought to see the old chap in Vol'Dun!
    I think he is a bit afraid of snakes! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    great attitude.
    I hope his parents love him.

This is largely because your raiding success does not really depend so much on your personal skill as it does on your ability to become affiliated with people good at social organization.

I don't buy your second story without an armory link , bane of the fallen king isn't that easy to get , at least , not if you're are how you describe him.

Guy starts something about bad Paladins and what you as a good paladin think about them.

Paladins rush to defend themselves and the class.

never change Paladins..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SheEpYW0lf View Post
    I hope his parents love him.
    Doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    This is largely because your raiding success does not really depend so much on your personal skill as it does on your ability to become affiliated with people good at social organization.
    qft

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont really think anyone wants to hear a decent reply from you, and I dont think it's possible either. Way to look like a douche/Common internet-dude001.

On the other hand; gear hardly shows anything theese days, so finding those rare good players is hard.

Deleted
    Hello Paladin community.
    So I am making this thread due to a simple question: Have you ever seen a paladin that didn't deserve what he had? What I mean by this is; the kind of guy with good progress, gear and that looks like a good player but when you take a closer look he sucks. If you've ever seen one of these, describe them in this thread for others to see. (No naming and shaming)

So for me there were 2 cases today. I just saw a message in trade "LFM ICC10 11/12 run link achievement x gs come Eventide for inspect" and just for giggles, I go to check out the leader. It was a ret with some decent HC gear and he indeed had the achievements he was asking for. I take a closer look at him and I see 4x Crit/Str gem that don't fill a bonus, a stam gem instead of a tear, and he apparently thought the hit cap was 512 and the exp cap was 8. He hadn't heard of Glyph of Consecration or Glyph of Exorcism either.

Another one is a pally from a competetive casual raiding guild on our server with the usual crap 11/12 HC down. He basically has full ilvl277 gear yet he was using the emblem libram and spellpower trinkets. He didn't have 2-piece T10, only 1 piece, and the worst part is he could have made great use of the shoulders since his were crit/mp5. He had also not gemmed/enchanted fully. I don't really know what people think when they pick their gear and spec, this noob for crit rather than DS.

Have you ever seen one of those?
    Happy now, AQrunnr?

OT: I saw a Kingslayer protadin with parry gems, Blade Ward and Glyph of Conse.
    I sadfaced hard.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2010-07-29 at 05:07 PM. Reason: I was bored. Really bored.

The ban hammer seems to be hitting hard and often lately lol.
    Krimson states...
    Clearly the correct play here is to drop acid everyday.
    Just because you can't easily overdose on acid doesn't mean that dropping 50 hits in a night won't turn you into a drooling retard.

This pertains to any class, but what really bothers me is when I see people running around in 264's with no gems/chants -- this includes no meta's. I mean, why would you work hard to get that gear, and then neglect it?
    Just another random troll.

Back when I use to play I saw a holy pally that was in all PvE gear that gemed for sp in every slot

I would ask you the following question OP.

Who decides what a person deserves or does'nt deserve?

Why does it matter what another persons does that not in your guild or that you normally raid with?

And how at all does it effect you?