Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Never take Imp Devo
    You're forgetting the 6% damage reduction from RF and 3 min BOP and extended freedom.
    Crit is horrible regen.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Happy now, AQrunnr?

OT: I saw a Kingslayer protadin with parry gems, Blade Ward and Glyph of Conse.
    I sadfaced hard.
    this post is already 4 days old, but i had to quote it to point something:
    original post: "He also was fully nit enchanted and gemed.."
    "translated" post: "He had also not gemmed/enchanted fully."

tbh i think the original post was meant to say "he also was fully INT enchanted and gemmed" and that's the reason why AQrunnr is right.
    if you can't take the time to spell right a topic, why should people waste time to try to understand it and reply.

going back to the topic, everytime i pug (not much, but i do on my alt or on random achievement runs) i inspect all the paladins in the raid just to know how much i'm going to have to boost them...
    i found paladins gemming ap, stamina, ap/stamina, str/stamina, using +stamina meta gems (what's with all this stamina?).
    but what makes me really want to cry is when i see retribution paladins maxing EVERY single talent in the retribution tree... or holy paladins gemming mp5 because they think "if i regen more mana i can heal more" and if you ask them "do you ever use divine plea?" "no lol n00b it nrf 50% healz n00b l2play!"

Hate to break it to ya but 75% of the players at level 80 are terrible even though their epeen score is huge as well as being king slayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    While 5% overhealing and a 30% stronger Sacred Shield are not as good as the 8% crit and run speed from Ret, it is indeed the Divine Guardian talent that makes most Holy Paladins go into Prot.
    The regen you get from prot is greater than the regen you get from crit. 100% longer Sacred Shield ftw.