Thread: Expertise

10+ Year Old Account

Expertise

My DK armory link is in my signature.

I currently only have 10 expertise, 16 from cap, would it be worth it to enchant my bracers and gloves with expertise and re-gem for expertise to get cap? My guild pretty much quick raiding so my DK isn't getting gear except what I can get from pugs so getting new gear is pretty tough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go UH, race change to orc, that's your best option.
    Orc you'll get the 5 expertise from axe and Unholy doesn't have to worry so much about the expertise cap.
    If it's just for pugging then maybe just stick with the spec change.

+Enchanting/gemming expertise is never worth it unless you can reach the cap with like 1/2 gems, and the enchants are just awful

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugsy View Post
    My DK armory link is in my signature.

I currently only have 10 expertise, 16 from cap, would it be worth it to enchant my bracers and gloves with expertise and re-gem for expertise to get cap? My guild pretty much quick raiding so my DK isn't getting gear except what I can get from pugs so getting new gear is pretty tough.
    Get the Frost badge cloak with Expertise on it (I feel like that exists).
    Put gems in your belt and bracers then you probably don't even have to regem anything else. Those four gems are an additional 10 expertise or so.

If you care about getting to expertise cap you can do it easily. It sounds like you really don't have much of a reason to care though except not looking like an idiot when a pug leader armorys you.