Old dungeons/raids (TBC - WOTLK)

hey guys

I'm not sure if this was already addressed or not, but I was wondering, since Outlands and Northrend aren't changing in Cataclysm, physically, I was wondering, how will the new talent/stat systems work with say Wotlk raiding? Since healers can't spam their heals anymore and such, will Blizz change those bosses too or what?

Thanks

Deleted
    why cant they spam their skills? mana issue?

Pretty much no? They did say that we'll have to triage more and spam our heals less due to mana. I don't know how it is atm, since I'm not in Beta.

---------- Post added 2010-07-29 at 07:10 PM ----------

Anyone have an idea?

i don't think they are gonna change boss mechanics in old raids, too much trouble and only some nostalgic players will keep doing them, it will be doable in the new playstyle, not spamming and overheal but powerfull and mana effiecent healing playstyle

If a lvl 80 tank goes into ICC right now with 30% health buff and has 50-60k Unbuffed and 70-80k health raid buffed with the 30% buff.
    The maxed armor you could get to reduce the size of melee hits.
    Given the LK can hit your tank from 100% health to 1/4 hit with that debuff he puts on the tank.
    Yeah you have to spam heals or 1 or 2 large heals to top him off.

If a Lvl 85 tank goes into ICC right now with 30% health buff and 100k or 120k unbuffed and 150k-200k health raid buffed with the 30% buff.
    The maxed armor you could get to reduce the size of melee hits.
    Given the LK can hit your tank from 100% health to 3/4 his health with that debuff he puts on the tank.
    Yeah you can give him 1 large heal and top him off.

Why do you need to fix old content?

2nd. Healers will have mana problems and only be able to use so much per fight? Really? Have you looked at the resto shaman talents? Lightning Bolts have a 100% chance to restore 40% of the damage done as mana? Right now one raid buffed in ICC my lightning bolts hit for 7.5k and im resto. They are roughly 4-5k outside of ICC so I can expect a nearly 2000 mana return from a single lightning bolt that cost me 500-600 mana. So I dont foresee mana issues when I can shoot one lightning bolt and get 2-3 heals out of it.

As above, Cataclysm will have insane boost to your health pool, bossess will fight lvl 85 characters, etc.
    TBC raids might look like very simple to 5 man (or less), WOTLK raids will not need much more.

If you meant that Blizzard is designing level 70's and level 80's to raid and have fun like before, than no, likely won't happen. You will have awesome new buffed abilities through talents, etc. Likely bossess will be easier than before, as it was in WOTLK-TBC jump.