Healing through burst!

I am currently playing Priest, Mage, Rogue at 2100 - 2300.. We have hit some bad games over the last few weeks and I need some help. A lot of the games that we lose are a 2 - 5 second period where the oposing team burst the rogue or the mage. It has happened several times that the mage cannot ice block or use cooldowns and the same for the rogue except cloaking / vanish / cooldowns. If anyone can help with some information to prevent this, or how to tell thats its comming. Addons or anything would be a great help. Thanks

You should pain sup their target, if you're not already doing so.

What addons are you using? How are you tracking who the opposing team is targeting? Do you see enemy cast bars?

I'm sorry, but if you're out of defensive cooldowns, the mage is out of defensive cooldowns, the rogue is out of defensive cooldowns, and the other team is bursting you, you've been outplayed.

To prevent this, try to position yourselves better. Being out in the open with 2, or sometimes even 3 dps on you is bad.

Deleted
    Hmm how can you just get dimnished in 2 - 5 seconds? You _need_ to use PS/IB/CLOSVanish + BattleMaster trinket this makes you survive for at least 10 seconds more withouth excuse.
    Position yourself better and the win will be yours. Grief is better than just dpslol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Once you get to 2300 Rating, there is little point to continue, unless you are not in the final final top top bit to get your permanent title; 'Wrathful Gladiator'.

Can you give some examples of the teams that are facerolling you? Every team? Just some?

How do you fare against other RMP teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Once you get to 2300 Rating, there is little point to continue, unless you are not in the final final top top bit to get your permanent title; 'Wrathful Gladiator'.

Can you give some examples of the teams that are facerolling you? Every team? Just some?

How do you fare against other RMP teams?
    Thats what she said?

Do what i do... Carry some lube... present yourself midfield... and bend over >.> works every time... when you suck at pvp like me

GJ for all of you for answering OPs question!

Now, i guess that you have these WotLK burst moments with caster cleaves - This is all "well" and normal, and can be predicted by looking at zour and their teams positioning. I only play at 2k, but I know when I am going to be hit by that sort of burst and counteract it or announce it over vent. Like these people said, it mostly depends on positioning and awareness.

Also try to remember that when an enemy healer has nothing to do they will push their finger into a hurtful place for you - never get off the pressure and if you do, know whats coming and announce it - or better yet, have all your teammates how to handle accordingly.

TLDR:
    "Predict" incoming damage/ burst etc.