Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    something about 75k on hodir in ulduar on my lock
    All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! - Emperor Charles zi Britannia

So ur hunter does 80k crits without the BQL vampire buff?? I wanna see that!!
    Also.. 100th post! =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

525k HL on Valithria. Our Paladin Solo healed it on Heroic... Pretty fucking insane

99k Kill Shot on BQL

Counting healing crits?

190k LoH crit on Dreamwalker by yours truly. Epic finish, as all healers were dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandarth View Post
    So ur hunter does 80k crits without the BQL vampire buff?? I wanna see that!!
    Also.. 100th post! =)
    I have no idea how Hunter mechanics work but I doubt combat log has suddenly bugged.

credits: Supernerd

10+ Year Old Account
    I nuked myself with Seal of the Martyr on one of Razuvius' adds. Somewhere along the lines of 200k or so. That was fun! :P

"Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea."

Deleted
    80k+ arcane blast crit on twins, don't remember my crits on blood queen with 30% buff :|

Quote Originally Posted by Bob002 View Post
    This was during Naxx on Instructor Raz. If you dropped the adds at the right time, you could hit them super hard.

Saw this on one of our early Instructor kills, a priest killed the boss with a 500k hit or something like that no joke :P

Deleted
    something along 85k pyroblast on BQL D:

Well not as near as much as that warlock which is a shame cause thats my main and only 80

but back in tbc about 1million 100k (1,100,000) from reckoning bombs on Doomlord Kazzack patrolling
    (kicked his ass)

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

I wanted the Burning Legion Faction

I went on answered the questions didnt think id get it by what i was picking, i got the burning legion faction.

Quote Originally Posted by terrorlord15 View Post
    Well not as near as much as that warlock which is a shame cause thats my main and only 80

but back in tbc about 1million 100k (1,100,000) from reckoning bombs on Doomlord Kazzack patrolling
    (kicked his ass)
    Stop lie. not able to

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did an 86k Hand of Reckoning before they fixed the bug. Reck-bomb FTW.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    In ICC on Saurfang when I used to be blood with 20% buff with BL , Potion of Speed , Flask and alot of raid buffs I did a 28k Death Strike :P
    Insert Signiture here.

Did a 113k Arcane Blast on twins back when Incanter's Absorption made mages godlike on that encounter.

Did a 82004 Fireball crit on BQL, with 9/10 DFO277 stacks, AV ring proc, Phylactery of the Nameless Lich, Combustion and Potion of Wild Magic (im a troll) up.

note that a 82k Fireball actually is about 82k*1.4 = 114.8k due to ignite D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    LOL I was farming those pearl things off the mobs on the shore between BT and the nexus area and was not paying attention but as I was killing them I was getting a stacking debuff that increased magic damage to me and I was using Seal of Blood.

I killed like 15-17 of them not paying attention, on the phone and ran up to one and judged it and died instantly. Now at the time (again not paying attention) I had like 3k hp left and had been killing myself the entire time but the damage done to me from the blood on that judgement was for like 37k, fun times. Did I mention I miss blood/Martyr /cry

Edited to add, for the OP: Lay on Hands crit on dreamwalker with all buffs up and 31 stacks of the orbs from the dreamstate. I think it was for like 400k
    Yeah, Seal of Blood / Martyr was fun. Whenever we got a new guy in the guild we had a bet on whether or not he'd kill himself on Razuvious' adds. :P

"Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea."

77k crit on twins with judgement of vengeance. Gimmic buff plus Dv plus wings plus icc ring proc plus 'zerking plus 5 stacks o'strength from the libram. yey procs proccing together ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    85k Lava Burst on Hodir I guess