Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    On Hodir when Ulduar was current, had a DS tick on my lock for +150k. Pulled aggro and got one shotted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Stannislaus View Post
    On Hodir when Ulduar was current, had a DS tick on my lock for +150k. Pulled aggro and got one shotted.
    QQ ss or it didn't happen. That's not possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Death and despair of bein a newbie
    DS??

---------- Post added 2010-08-01 at 08:39 AM ----------

and 150k??? im lucky to hit 20k on my dk in dps in icc i usually hit 10-15k but my biggest crit wuld be fully icc 25 geared dps and going in the battle for undercity quest did bout 400k crit in der

during battle for undercity, i think i did around 700k starfire. yes i did that quest at lvl 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave12 View Post
    QQ ss or it didn't happen. That's not possible.
    Just because nobody else was affliction in Ulduar doesn't mean it didn't happen. I hit an 80k shadow bolt back then when my SB's normally crit for 9k-10k, and DS ticked for about 13k. Maybe it was between 120-150 but it was up there. Sorry no pics you're just gonna have to go on faith, or not at all.

---------- Post added 2010-08-02 at 01:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by seas View Post
    DS??
    DS = drain soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

10+ Year Old Account
    24k on putricide with death strike and the 10% or 15% buff
    ....................................................................................

15+ Year Old Account
    247K Seal of the Martyr judgement on the Understudies at Razuvious. Needless to say I killed my self in the process (82K return dmg :S), but it was great
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Alterac Valley trog kiting/ spellstealing when it was bugged...
    the aura 45mins in, ticked for 1.3mill. Needeless to say they hotfixed it the next day :S
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

I saw a screenshot of a 56'000 Blade flurry hit in Naxx40.
    I've done Drain Souls for over 16k vs resilience-targets on the Tournament-realm, with a fully ramped (non-hero) Dfo.
    I've seen the Warlock-video of the high Corruptiontick posted earlier in the thread.
    I've seen a 150k~ combined crit of a Whirlwind.
    I've seen a 130k Kill Shot during specific conditions. (Highest I've ever received was 19k, on my 18k hp 150resil druid that I was gearing up - this was after I had NS-healed to full btw! I died!)

The highest crit I've done? It was during Vanilla, before they changed Curse of Shadows and Elements (they were two spells originally. Shadow and arcane for CoS and fire and frost for Elements I think. Nature didn't get any.) to provide +damage as well as the -resistances.
    Why is this relevant? Because previously, you were able to achieve negative resistances on mobs.
    I used Curse of Shadows on one of the trash in BWL, I think it was supression room? - I don't remember. Anyway.
    They had naturally negative resistances, and coupled with CoShadows, they got a LOT of negative resistances.
    Also, since negative resistances was an unstable and fluctuating mechanic, I think I did an 89k Shadow bolt there. I've changed computer four times since, but I have the screenshot somewhere.

TL;DR
    89k Shadow Bolt in Vanilla, BWL, negative resistances.

129k fireball crit on hodir myself, then pulled and got laughed at by the guild