Need enhance help

I have slowly collect a nice enhance set from ICC 10 runs and VoA drops, have about 5.6GS in it. I have always loved the enhance spec but in WotLK i have had elemental as my off-spec (resto being my main) because I can easily pull 7-8k, but when I run as Enhance I only do about 3.5-4k. I apparently i dont understand the rotation can anyone help me out. Im doing SS, LL, ES, repeat till malestrom hits 5 then LB or CL pending on how many mobs there are.

Get the shock and Awe addon it helps tons with rotation, just turn off everything but the priorety frame and set up the frame like this, MW5 LB, Shammy Rage on a boss, Flame shock, SS if no debuff, earth shock, fire nova, magma totem, lightning shield if expired.

---------- Post added 2010-07-29 at 07:56 PM ----------

also if you could link your armory with enh stuff on plox

---------- Post added 2010-07-29 at 07:57 PM ----------

Off topic: OH im a senior member now ^_^

you need more haste, stop gemming for agi, its either haste or AP, personally id go with haste

---------- Post added 2010-07-30 at 06:02 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Off topic: OH im a senior member now ^_^[/QUOTE]

grats

As stated above, the arp gem, agi gems, and teh agi/stam gem need go to. AP or haste is much better, you need more expertise, 26 is cap, and you should really push to get your 4 piece.

As far as priorities go, it's also been mentioned that you need to fix it a bit. Shock and Awe will probably help you a lot, it's very useful to people who have not yet memorized the priorities and cannot do it reflexively.

You also need a +10 to stats enchant, a belt buckle to add a gem to your belt, and to change your agi enchant on cloak to 23 haste.

The above changes and the use of shock and awe to get you used to the enh priority will ought to show you a huge improvement.

Also, read the stickies. The armory makes it pretty clear that you probably haven't, and all the information you need is in the faq there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Once you read the FAQ'S and get your gear sorted, give shock and awe a go, it will certainly see you right in your rotation