Conflicted with Cataclysm

Hey guys.

I've been playing the beta after a short little break, and I'm conflicted as to which race to play come Cataclysm. I originally wanted to play Horde, because I've actually come to like Garrosh. Also, Troll Warriors are pretty badass.

However, I really like the Worgen animations and etc so far. The Alliance political controversy and power struggle is really interesting.

Have any of you had anything like this? If so, what did you decide?

Also, any suggestions on what I should do?

Thanks,

Bamb.

Go troll. Trolls are awesome.
    They also have an AWESOME racial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandarth View Post
    Go troll. Trolls are awesome.
    They also have an AWESOME racial.
    Haha, yeah. I agree!

If I were to go Horde, hypothetically, it would be either Troll or Orc, mainly for racials. I'm not too sure which to go, heh. Also, Orcs are pretty badass too.

Female Undead if you're going Fury. They have badass animations.

racials are getting changed btw

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles View Post
    he Alliance political controversy and power struggle is really interesting.
    Wait what? To what exactly are you referring? I know the dark iron dwarves are joining up with the alliance, at least to some degree, but that doesn't seem /that/ controversial.

Also, what power struggle? Is someone in the alliance power structure trying to oust varian chin?

"It turns out the only signature he needed was my fist! ... But with a pen in it ... that i was signing with."

Both!

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

97% of WoW's player base were too WEAK to handle the troll's awesomeness!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

Trolls are pretty awesome, and I'm happy to see them getting their capital back finally. I wish I had one to be quite honest, Cataclysm will definitely lead to me rolling a Troll Druid.

im in the same boat m8, iv always played as a horde ever since wow 1st released and havnt got a single ally char past the 20s but with the thrall leaving to save the world and all the other **** whats going down horde side (garosh, cairn and sylvaness especially) and the inclusion of worgen im having to rethink my allegiance :/

Well, you can just roll both! They changed PvP servers so you can have characters on both factions in case you haven't played in a while or missed the notes.

Play whatever you think will be fun or where your friends are at.
    I for one make characters based on animations, I love my female undead warrior's flips while tanking or fury! I rolled horde because that's where my friends where at and pvp was, being out numbered was always funner then zerging around.

I'm very very temped to change her into a female goblin though; since I ALWAYS wanted to play as a goblin. As soon as I saw WoW's cover I thought I was going to make a goblin. Unfortunately I wasn't able to, I was pretty shocked when undead was playable though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nide View Post
    Well, you can just roll both! They changed PvP servers so you can have characters on both factions in case you haven't played in a while or missed the notes.

Play whatever you think will be fun or where your friends are at.
    I for one make characters based on animations, I love my female undead warrior's flips while tanking or fury! I rolled horde because that's where my friends where at and pvp was, being out numbered was always funner then zerging around.

I'm very very temped to change her into a female goblin though; since I ALWAYS wanted to play as a goblin. As soon as I saw WoW's cover I thought I was going to make a goblin. Unfortunately I wasn't able to, I was pretty shocked when undead was playable though.

ah nice i didnt know that, guess il make a worgen warrior and try it out, might be interesting to see the ally point of view and if that doesnt work i can just make a Blood elf war instead ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Hegar View Post
    Wait what? To what exactly are you referring? I know the dark iron dwarves are joining up with the alliance, at least to some degree, but that doesn't seem /that/ controversial.

Also, what power struggle? Is someone in the alliance power structure trying to oust varian chin?
    From what I've read and experienced, there's some tence moments.

OT: Thanks guys! I'm taking all of your opinions / suggestions into account.

Bamb.