Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I suggest you don't play WoW. In fact, don't play video games. Go outside and do something meaningful with your life. Help those in need. Accomplish something that will make your loved ones proud. Travel the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I suggest you don't play WoW. In fact, don't play video games. Go outside and do something meaningful with your life. Help those in need. Accomplish something that will make your loved ones proud. Travel the world.
    I can do all that and still play WoW though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouni View Post
    Can someone please give me some reasons why?

My experience in WoW is...

Vanilla - Raiding/BG's (cleared everything except 40m Naxx)
    TBC - Raiding/Arena (cleared everything months before pre3.0 nerf)
    WOTLK - Raiding/Arena (cleared everything within a week until guild disbanded due to bordem)

My current situation is...

I haven't played WoW in over a year...
    I don't like having alts, I've always stuck to one character...
    Out of the 20'ish people I know that played WoW once upon a time with me do not play anymore, maybe a few do, but thats it...
    I don't want to play the game like I use to (hardcore raiding, just don't have the patients or determination for it like I use to)

Judging by this I can't honestly see me playing Catalysm even being worth it, unless there is something I am messing? I don't feel like paying $15 a month for something I am barely going to use, unless?
    Yeah not bad and all but well... Im ruler of the galaxy.

you did your best though.

---------- Post added 2010-07-30 at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dexter44 View Post
    Here is an idea don't be a mindless troll and make up your own mind you moron!
    "In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces."

I think you mean poker lol.

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

I wanted the Burning Legion Faction

I went on answered the questions didnt think id get it by what i was picking, i got the burning legion faction.