15+ Year Old Account

Deadly Calm change: We expected something.

And here it is, it cant be used while inner rage is active, so u cant let inner rage activate then use deadly calm to keep 50% increased abilitie damage. Most of us expected something like this, but now begs the question. Can Inner Rage proc when we gain full rage during Deadly Calm?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    And here it is, it cant be used while inner rage is active, so u cant let inner rage activate then use deadly calm to keep 50% increased abilitie damage. Most of us expected something like this, but now begs the question. Can Inner Rage proc when we gain full rage during Deadly Calm?
    I would think so or it would make the talent almost useless (free 100 rage woohoo >.<) It would also seem like a punishment if you miss place the cast and only got a free 10-20 rage from it. So I would only guess they would let inner rage go if you put up DC first.
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

it's more than a "free 100 rage" unless they changed it - it gives you a full rage bar at the end, true, but it also gives you all of your abilities for free for 10 seconds, which will add up to a LOT more than just 100 free rage.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

These 2 things together would be to op in pvp 10 secs of free attacks that do 50 percent more damage then 100 rage at the end of that to dump. think that through for a second.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    These 2 things together would be to op in pvp 10 secs of free attacks that do 50 percent more damage then 100 rage at the end of that to dump. think that through for a second.
    It may or may not be, dont forget the increases survivability of cataclyms

Who cares? COLOSSUS SMASH!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".