Colossus Smash, biggest thing ever?

I for once think about getting back to my level 75 blood guard warrior after this, i mean come on. smashing someone in the face for 100% ability damage without any armor reduction? and that thing got an uptime of 6 sec every 14 sec, thats huge!

not to mention the other changes ofc, which are pretty badass for them self. only thing im worried about is i remember having hard time with my bars back then, with more abilities ill have to grow another hand to get back on it..

Deleted
    with armor penetration, it was actually allready the case on low geared tissue player

Thank god for this, I really didnt want to be fighting a feral bear druid without any kind of armorpenetration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakkam View Post
    Thank god for this, I really didnt want to be fighting a feral bear druid without any kind of armorpenetration.
    Cat druid gettin crit for 4k, YEA IMMA WIN!
    Goes bear form
    >800-900 OP crits

;.;

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkam View Post
    Word. If it was like that they should just rename feral bear "wall with spikes"
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Basically this is a version of Unbalencing Strike...especially now that def is removed from the game.

I dunno personally about a lot of these changes...the Arms ones are killer and only reinforce to me that Arms looks very powerful in pve and pvp...and will be the first thing I test in a raid environment (if I don't go prot). Fury got a couple new buffs (new enrage...new survivbility talent for pvp)...but as a whole the fury and prot trees have me a little confused as to direction. I no longer have a set way of grabbing points in those tree for my builds...perhaps thats what they intend. Either way, I'm inclined to believe we'll see a lot more stuff being shuffled around before the trees are finally set.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org