Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrax View Post
    3. Incite should be 2 points or else it shouldn't be something Fury/Arms Warriors wants to get. Having 2/3 in a talent feels awkward.
    you aint kidding. its a terrible feeling knowing id have to put points in pvp talents for my pve spec just to get to the top of my tree so i can put points in an amazing other tree talent. Its like, cant i just get rid of the -intercept CD and just get that instead?

The interrupt talent i am very excited for though im usually the interrupter anyways in raids because it doesnt really hurt a warriors rotation or give rage problems. Plus it spices up the fight a little bit ha

Quote Originally Posted by quez View Post
    Afaik every tank can interupt spellflinger for the duration of the fight, if you got decent dps.
    Still, I always interrupt it as long as there isn't a warrior tank. Since prot warriors usually get mad when they don't get to use spell reflection :b
    My druid has a 1 minute interrupt. When scrub DPS pull more than one spellflinger, I'm not going to be able to interrupt the spells as fast as say a fury warrior who has a 8 second cooldown interrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    My druid has a 1 minute interrupt. When scrub DPS pull more than one spellflinger, I'm not going to be able to interrupt the spells as fast as say a fury warrior who has a 8 second cooldown interrupt.
    If you play Feral, you have a 10 sec Interrupt for 2 talents points.

I might be wrong, but I think SMF will be getting a huge nerf or (hopefully) TG will be getting buffed. Right now as it is, there's no reason anyone should take TG over SMF, and I'm surprised Blizzard didn't see this already. Take a one handed weapon and a two handed weapon of equal item level. For ICC gear, a two handed and one handed ilevel 264 weapon do around 294 and 226 dps respectively. Increase the one handed dps by 20% (SMF) and decrease the two handed dps by 10% (TG), and we get two handed dps of 264 and one handed dps of 271. Kind of amusing, especially considering SMF also gets 2h slams and cleaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Maybe fury warriors will actually interrupt the spell flingers in OK now, instead of looking like dumb shits when I call them on it, coz the spell flinger just got off his ability that reduces my health by 80%

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=59102

Yes it's a fucking ability, and it would be nice if the DPS did something about it, like bloody interrupt it!
    noes i love spell reflekting them so fun seeing the adds die in one hit

EDIT
    DRR you know there is a thing called weapon speed that works agenst SMF compaired to TG sens the slowest 1 hand is like 2.8 while two handed weapons caps at 3.6 that means that you hit harder with TG on most abilitys
    Last edited by Harith; 2010-08-02 at 12:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are too bored to interupt in H-OK these days and would rather just faceroll through and heal it