Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry SIGN HERE, if Blizz needs to update old Race Models

WORGEN and GOBLIN skins look so much better because of the increased polygon count or w/e (overall design). I'm not looking forward to half my server being overrun with these races...

SIGN HERE IF YOU WANT UPDATED MODELS FOR OLDER RACES!!

*sign*

signing here wont do shit
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    That's like Darth Vader arguing to Luke that "The Death Star really isn't that great, sure it blows up planets on a 75 second cooldown, but the weakness is that while blowing up a planet it isn't blowing up any other planets, unless they are in the same solar system, and if they are LoL L2Play stuipd planets....being in the same solar system! hah!"

They are already going to do that... Only in a later patch in Cataclysm...

Waste of a forum post

/thread
    "Gauging the health of a game by reading its forums is akin to gauging the health of a community by visiting its hospitals." - Ghostcrawler quoting someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by bo7like View Post
    This. And Blizzard already said they'd want to do it but it's not high priority.

Everyone knows the old races need an update, including Blizzard. But seeing as they kinda just got done updating the entire 1-60 leveling experience, I think we should cut them some slack.

Blizzards official line is: yeah we really want to update the old models, its just finding time to put resources into it...you know we're doing an expansion and all that. Why petition something they've already agreed to do...once they get the time?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    WRITE IN CAPS if what you are saying is really important.
    People will pay more attention it.
    Scientific studies have shown that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bo7like View Post
    Came in here to say this. Blizzard already said they want to do it. A whiny petition thread on mmo-champion changes nothing

Goblins rocks the rest sucks!!!

Blizzard just upgraded the 1-60 for you, added 2 new races, and 5 more lvls etc etc... Be happy as it is now, cuz u know, new models cost money
    "Death is the solution to all problems" - Joseph Stalin

This thread wasn't meant to be looked at by blizz fools.. -_- I just wanted to see what everyone's opinion was on the fact they aren't acting upon it faster! gtfo my thread if you are only going to insult, stupid *** flamers

Maybe I should have been a tiny bit more clear.

fix the goofy ass humans

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomslap View Post
    This thread wasn't meant to be looked at by blizz fools.. -_- I just wanted to see what everyone's opinion was on the fact they aren't acting upon it faster! gtfo my thread if you are only going to insult, stupid *** flamers

The general non-"Waah waah I want it right now" consensus is, they are still in the process of making a MASSIVE expansion, and we understand that there's only so much they can do at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomslap View Post

pe·ti·tion (p-tshn)
    n.
    1. A solemn supplication or request to a superior authority; an entreaty.
    2. A formal written document requesting a right or benefit from a person or group in authority.

3. Law
    a. A formal written application requesting a court for a specific judicial action: a petition for appeal.
    b. The judicial action asked for in any such request.
    4. Something requested or entreated.

---

Yes. You clearly started a petition only to not adress it to Blizzard. You crack me up.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Changing player models is already something they are thinking about. It is a very well known fact that many players want so it is pointless to do this kind of a thread.

good thing blizz reads these forums...

ohh wait

Despite his tone, I do agree with the Ops point. Whats the point of making every single environment we travel too look fantastic if the guy we're going to be looking at 100% of the time looks crap? The biggest appeal in Cataclysm is Wow is going to look like new again and the character screen is the first thing a prospective new player will look at when they start the game. I'd say that new character models should be something that they prioritise before Cataclysms release.

Theres no pointing expecting people to /sign this thread though...
    Last edited by Lyvefire; 2010-07-30 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taziri View Post
    The general non-"Waah waah I want it right now" consensus is, they are still in the process of making a MASSIVE expansion, and we understand that there's only so much they can do at once.
    You underestimate Blizzards true potential, they could take some people from the "Let's make this game easier for players like Taziri" team and put them to work on a few re-skins. nuff said

EDIT: Lyvefire is better at making an argument then me, he pretty much said what I would like to...but do not possess the brains to put into words.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking foward to the new models then.