Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They've said they intend to change them eventually. But you should accept that it won't happen until after a massive amount of people have paid for a race change to Worgen and Goblin. So they then have to get another race change if the models look even better.

Deleted
    Im onna let ya finish with yar puny thread but they ALLREADY SAYED that they WILL upgrade them, but its not on top of the list AT>

It will be high prio once half the Alliance is Worgen and they've got the race swap cash

Mark my words!

NOT signing because over 3 years of playing this game I'm so used to my human female main, that I'm afraid that any change in her will break my game alot. Maybe only if they simply add few more polygons, but leave face textures alone...

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticMunkey View Post
    They've said they intend to change them eventually. But you should accept that it won't happen until after a massive amount of people have paid for a race change to Worgen and Goblin. So they then have to get another race change if the models look even better.
    This is exactly what I was thinking, 1 month after they release the available race changes to worgen/gob...HERE COME THE NEW SKINS WOOHOO! Money whores -_-

Deleted
    signed for post count

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Do the same thread on the official forums.
    My account is banned, friend posted some really racist **** when he knew my pass 3-4 years back.

The problem is many people like their current characters exactly how they are.

Deleted
    i cant w8 when they do there gona look awsome

This guy is oblivious to anything posted other then "I AGREE DERP"

I'll repost it just for the fun of it:

Blizzard said they WOULD make new models once they find the time what with the new expansion, but they would LIKE to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomslap View Post
    My account is banned, friend posted some really racist **** when he knew my pass 3-4 years back.
    same here mate only my "friend" was typing SPAM SPAM SPAM in over and over again to piss ppl off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    NOT signing because over 3 years of playing this game I'm so used to my human female main, that I'm afraid that any change in her will break my game alot. Maybe only if they simply add few more polygons, but leave face textures alone...
    wtf
    I don't know how much you appreciate real life female beauty but look at your characters hands
    human females look really silly looking around dumb folded no matter what action they're performing. Recently the face got worse to save FPS by making those six edged pupils even larger. Look at the hairline, looks like the poor gals are wearing a wig on top of their cropped hair. Also That fat human female thumb is just plain retarded.

Human females need a complete 360 revamp along with a new jumping animation instead of \_o_/
    "nostalgic" people always try to ruin everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Knegoff View Post
    Blizzard just upgraded the 1-60 for you, added 2 new races, and 5 more lvls etc etc... Be happy as it is now, cuz u know, new models cost money

maybe they should have improved the new races instead of adding 2 more.

Deleted
    Blizzard hates petitions and they lock petition threads on sight. So no.