Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathGodInATutu View Post
    He use to be a pretty cool guy, but now that he's a meme, I am rather disdainful towards him.
    I would recommend against basing your likes or dislikes upon your perception of something's popularity. It only leads to trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    I would recommend against basing your likes or dislikes upon your perception of something's popularity. It only leads to trouble.
    So I'm not allowed to say how I feel?

kk.
    shit

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGodInATutu View Post
    So I'm not allowed to say how I feel?

kk.
    You're allowed to share your opinion, just like other people are allowed to remind you that your opinion is not theirs. Likewise, I can state my opinion, and others can share the flaws they perceive in my position. For example:

Hogger, as an NPC, was designed as a challenge in an age of game design which has since passed. However, due to a number of factors, he grew into a legendary character. Because of this, and his role in the story of Elwynn Forest (he's technically Defias), his role was increased in Cataclysm. Just like many other characters, in many other zones.

The setback line is a joke. In Beta. I don't hear you complaining about the flying shark with a laserbeam on its head being ridden by a devilsaur and an undead guy.

Anything I missed?

EDIT: Oh, right. All of this is my opinion, blah blah blah, subject to inerpretation, YMMV, etc.
    God damn those casuals and their utter refusal to ever complain as much as the so-called hardcores.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hogger beat Crowley.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigawolf1 View Post
    You're allowed to share your opinion, just like other people are allowed to remind you that your opinion is not theirs. Likewise, I can state my opinion, and others can share the flaws they perceive in my position. For example:

Hogger, as an NPC, was designed as a challenge in an age of game design which has since passed. However, due to a number of factors, he grew into a legendary character. Because of this, and his role in the story of Elwynn Forest (he's technically Defias), his role was increased in Cataclysm. Just like many other characters, in many other zones.

The setback line is a joke. In Beta. I don't hear you complaining about the flying shark with a laserbeam on its head being ridden by a devilsaur and an undead guy.

Anything I missed?

EDIT: Oh, right. All of this is my opinion, blah blah blah, subject to inerpretation, YMMV, etc.
    I know all about Hogger, the setback joke, and all that. But the meme that is Hogger is no longer fun as I use to find it; and about the dino thing? Eh, it's pretty random. But I doubt it'll even get as much attention as Hogger does.
    shit