if the undead were to leave the horde.

Do you think the blood elves would leave with them?

Personally I think the bloodelves will stay with the horde. Why? because they hate the undead as much as everybody else.

Slyvannas would never attack her home land she died defending so the bloodelves do not have to worry about that.

?Since when do Blood elves hate the undead. They're close pals in WoW, Sylvannas is practically a Blood elf. She's the reason they're in the horde and to be fair the forsaken never have really done anything bad to the elves, they've always been friendly with each other. Technically lore wise some of the forsaken are actually ressurected high elves

Actually if you do the quests in Ghostlands you will realize the the Undead are the reason the Blood Elves are part of the Horde in the 1st place. If the Undead left then yes.. the Blood Elves would leave as well.

I can't see this ever happening though in the game. People would complain about equalness and then Blizzard would have to kick 2 races out of the alliance as well.

Deleted
    The Forsaken aren't leaving the Horde because that would make all the players of a Forsaken character having to force-race change, so not gonna happen during WoW, which will probably go on for atleast 3 more expansions(3-6years), so I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about .

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    The Forsaken aren't leaving the Horde because that would make all the players of a Forsaken character having to force-race change, so not gonna happen during WoW, which will probably go on for atleast 3 more expansions(3-6years), so I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about .
    This although we might see parts of the Foresaken splinter off.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    did i say wow? no i said if they were to meaning anytime.

l2read.

Deleted
    It depends.

As for sylvanas never attacking her home land, we never thought she would willing use the plague on people, force the curse of undeath on people.

Sylvanas has done alot of things we never thought she would do, i wouldn't put it past her to attack the blood elves in the hope of raising more to server her.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Actually if you do the quests in Ghostlands you will realize the the Undead are the reason the Blood Elves are part of the Horde in the 1st place. If the Undead left then yes.. the Blood Elves would leave as well.

I can't see this ever happening though in the game. People would complain about equalness and then Blizzard would have to kick 2 races out of the alliance as well.

my vote would be Gnomes and Night Elves.
    God is great, Beer is good, and people are crazy