Thread: Immortality

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Immortality

I just read the warlock changes once more and noticed

•Siphon Life (Tier 2) is back - When you deal damage with your Corruption spell, you are instantly healed for ( Glyph of Siphon Life : 60/75 )% of the damage done.
    which I must have overlooked in the joy of the Seed of Corruption change.
    When I go into low level dungeons as an affli lock, such as ZG, I usually just pull everything with corruption and watch it die while I am overhealed. Will the ability to cast AoE Corruption in combination with siphon life be strong enough to do so in high level dungeons? Unless you're going into a heroic with blue gear, warlocks can usually take a cupple hits from dungeon mobs and the amount of healing received should be enormous.

And even if it won't work in 85 dungeons, I'm fairly positiv that our ability to solo low level dungeons/raids will improve far beyond the fact that we'll be 5 levels higher.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    I just read the warlock changes once more and noticed

which I must have overlooked in the joy of the Seed of Corruption change.
    When I go into low level dungeons as an affli lock, such as ZG, I usually just pull everything with corruption and watch it die while I am overhealed. Will the ability to cast AoE Corruption in combination with siphon life be strong enough to do so in high level dungeons? Unless you're going into a heroic with blue gear, warlocks can usually take a cupple hits from dungeon mobs and the amount of healing received should be enormous.

And even if it won't work in 85 dungeons, I'm fairly positiv that our ability to solo low level dungeons/raids will improve far beyond the fact that we'll be 5 levels higher.
    You wouldn't want to take more than 1 (maybe 2) mobs in your face, they drop our health pretty fast. Also, most of the corruptions would be quite weak (no haunt and SE). Basically it's just a quick way of applying corruption (and a great buff to aoe damage). Also, your healing will scale up with the amount of mobs you are aoe'ing, but so would your chance of aggroing more and corruption doesn't outheal a heroic mob, not even close.