Angry Hord Nigtfall Cant win A Battleground

I love to play battlegrounds, get to sharpen your skills feels great when you take a ally down solo you know you out played him.But when skill is taken out of the game its just no fun anymore when your constantly beaten over and over again.I use to like wintersgrasp I'm on the Aerie Peak server and we just keep getting slaughtered over and over again 15 losses in a row come on somthings wrong here.Is it that Ally is just so overpowered ,we have some really good players sometimes we just dont have enough people is that it,are they more organized then us.Not only that battleground its Av Ab I been keeping track Av 23 straight losses in a row in one night.Some these players you cant even take down 5 of us on 1 ally warrior, and we could not kill him are these pro teams, hacks.Are You Guys Feeling This all the funs gone.Want to see if I'm the only one seeing this any comments would be appreciated. exuse any errors not best speller or writer lol. spelling check not working
    Last edited by bonsey; 2010-07-30 at 06:33 PM.

Glad to see the US Nightfail keeps the tradition alive.

I used to play on Nightfall-Horde, until I noticed my win percentage was at 25%.

Get out of there as soon as you can, easily THE WORST Horde BG.

So wait it's possible for the horde to lose WG?
    I'm confused.

Edit: Come to my server someday, you'll see what I mean.

Alliance always wins Alterac, don't you know? I played on 3 different battlegroups, first Ally, then Horde. Hundreds and hundreds of Alteracs alone.

Alliance always wins. Well, 95% anyway. Blizzard keeps saying it's balanced and working as intended, but I'm not buying it. Something's smelly ...

Quote Originally Posted by Deavane View Post
    So wait it's possible for the horde to lose WG?
    I'm confused.

Edit: Come to my server someday, you'll see what I mean.
    Undermine - US welcomes you. 3:1 A/H

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Ruin US is pretty mixed, Alliance dominate sometimes, others Horde, but on Stormrage, we Alliance keep the Horde at bay, heck, we attacked Sylvanas once, and only 5 hordies went to defend, one of them a level 49 mage (although it was a bit late, so maybe they were asleep).

Funny how i literaly lost 9 games out of 10 last night (i play very late tho).

I'm on Nightfall.

And undermine ratio isn't 3:1 at all, horde barely ever have more than 3-4 tenacity. I was Horde on Skullcrusher and Alliance had something around 15-17 tenacity every game, THATS real imbalance.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    Well, Ruin US is pretty mixed, Alliance dominate sometimes, others Horde, but on Stormrage, we Alliance keep the Horde at bay, heck, we attacked Sylvanas once, and only 5 hordies went to defend, one of them a level 49 mage (although it was a bit late, so maybe they were asleep).
    Ruin is piss. Madoran is piss. If we get 5 people in to defend Thrall, it's only because they were being nice and showing someone where the Shaman trainers were... Never anyone to defend Sylvanas, Cairne, or Lor'themar.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post

I'm on Nightfall.

And undermine ratio isn't 3:1 at all, horde barely ever have more than 3-4 tenacity. I was Horde on Skullcrusher and Alliance had something around 15-17 tenacity every game, THATS real imbalance.

Ahh yeah Skullcrusher, such a lovely place to be alliance

15+ Year Old Account
    Us-Runetotem (Vengeance group) Alliance player. I don't bg much anymore, but here are my Shaman's stats:
    Av:45-11
    Eots:2-23
    SotA:0-5
    WSG:1-3
    IoC:0-3
    Wintergrasp: Personally, I have lost the last 9 battle I have been a part of. The Alliance had Tenacity ranging from 2-6 for all those battles. Only time I have seen Alliance with WG is at 7 am EST over the last three months. Obviously those numbers don't translate to every player or every group, but if you want to have some Horde fun time come over to the Vengeance group.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    I was Horde on Skullcrusher and Alliance had something around 15-17 tenacity every game, THATS real imbalance.
    That is just a little imbalanced lol.