Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    ((hey, Xana was eating non magefood meals... remember her first dinner of roast phesant?))

Deleted
    (( I know! I was talking about this trip ;p ))

((Haha, I am 20 minutes from the campsite with a dead Gryphon I have to lugg back. I'm going to run, then make a new post))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

She began dragging it back, which would take a good half an hour.

Why did the bird have to be so damn heavy?

She thought, the dead carcass a bloody mess on her back; food for a week, at best.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Morzath was leaning against a tree. It was fall, and the leaves were all golden. That, and Meraena reminded him of his previous loved ones... His family.

In a whisper, he began to sing. "In a crooked little town, they were lost and never found... fallen leaves... fallen leaves... fallen leaves on the ground..."

Deleted
    Xana was watching him with a concerned expression. Was Morzath going mental, or what was going on? Maybe some wierd animal had snook in through his ears, and were now messing with his brain? Never before had Xana seen him so touched by melancholy and feelings. Sitting there, singing, though what Xana's heart heard, was Morzath telling everyone that he missed them. Slowly creeping nearer, the Draenei sat in hook in front of him, watching and listening without moving even a muscle.

Morzath sighed. Lost in his memories, he remembered another sad day... the day he died. Another song crept past his lips, about his previous fear of death, and the anxiety of that horrible day...

"and the rain falls down, let it fall to the ground... and the birds don't sing, no they don't make a sound... so I looked to the sky, tell me why tell me why they all get to live and I have to die..."

Deleted
    (( Going to repeat myself for once, only because it matches so PERFECTLY. ))

Xana crept a bit forward, gently putting her hand onto his forehead, like her own mother had done whenever Xana had had a nightmare. Though Xana was but a child, she remembered this gesture being calming.
    "Listen to my voice, calling you.
    Pulling you out of darkness.
    With the wind you go and still
    I dream of your spirit leading you back home
    I will give my gifts to you
    While you're gone and watching on

The light in your eyes
    An angel of dark
    Lighting to ease the shadows' sight
    Hearts will grow, the heavens will play
    Leaving behind the things in the end"

Xana had a young and light voice, making the song sound.. beautiful in another way, than it was originally meant.
    Last edited by mmoc510818b846; 2010-08-07 at 12:48 PM.

Morzath snapped out of his reprieve, and looked at xana. A few moments later, he hugged her, conveying as much emotion through the act as possible. She was all he had, and right now, he didn't want it any other way.

((y'know... it's rare to find two songs that can actually be used to describe one's past by the same band... Billy Talent for the win!))

Meraena could see the camp now. Mustering more strength, she heaved the bird into the campsite, and threw it on the ground. (REFERENCE!)

Here's breakfast.
    Best of 5 years!

"Ah, good."

Morazth then quickly and efficiently cleaned and cooked the massive bird with magic, not desiring to use a regular cooking fire, which could reveal them.

"Dig in."

Meraena laughed, and began eating, ignoring the horrid looks she was getting for such ferocious eating habits.
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    With a knife, Xana carefully cut out a piece of meat. Adding it onto her plate with a piece of bread, and some tasty herbs, Xana began eating it slowly. It was as if she trusted Meraena had poisoned the food or something of the like.