well there better be some ae warrior tanking of some type cause nerf every other class cause they cant figure out how to make warrior ae tank is absurd
i wanna say the warrior ae tanking will be a whirlwind type of bleed effect
Have you looked at the warrior talent trees at all???
Blood and Thunder
Rank 1-2 When you Thunder Clap a target affected by your Rend, you have a [50%/100%] chance to affect every target with Rend.
Rank 1-2 Your Thunder Clap leaves a zone of energy on the ground for [5/10] sec, dealing 0 damage every 0 seconds to enemies that cross it.
Warriors are getting consecrate and aoe bleeds. I think saying they aren't viable aoe tanks is pretty absurd. Also, you need to remember that aoe tank should be less necessary come cataclysm as CCing mobs will be back.
- Masteries were taken out of the game , so that they could adjust the talent trees to some extend, before implementing the masteries.
- The 2 "lesser" masteries were baked into the bonuses you get when you select a certain talent tree at lvl 10.
- Disc priests to ALOT (50'ish % I think) of their healing through absorbsions, stop complaining.
- Yes some masteries are more dull. Blizzard never stated that they would all be fun and game changing in any way. they are just bonuses. Period. Some just happen to "seem" more fun.
- It's still Beta.
- Frikkin' lazer beams. Rofl
They REALLY want to get rid of the FoL spam. :-/ I'm not a disc priest. Stop it with this horrible bubble absorption concept.
I love the new holy paladin mastery... unlike the old design, this one means I might not try to avoid mastery rating like the plague (oh boy bigger crits.... nothing like a mastery tied to another secondary stat that is reliant on no fewer than three external factors to be useful)
Just what Deathknights need, the same compensation mechanic druids have for not having block in bear form >.> I hope bear form subsequently gets compensated for the Death knight's Death strike shield in some way
WTF happened to the frost dk mastery? It used to actually make frost dks potentially playable without much downtime at some point.... now its.... more frost damage... how lame is that?
this, they appear to have wimped out on it. dissapointing. especially seeing as obliterate has no frost damage. if any tree gets the **** end of the stick it would be frost though QQ havent we suffered enough ^ ^