Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    as you ride into the maelstrom, the driver of the vehicle points to the left
    <name>, you'll notice all the sharks here have laser beams attached to their heads, Deathwing figures every creature deserves a warm meal.

I CALL IT NOW, Tol'vir next playable race?, but anyway, i like the mastery changes and all, but im sad that they dont increase more things like they were going to :/

STOP!! LOOK!!

So mastery was taken out, and now its back in? (in beta)

Something that was suppose to be a big planned change to the game, Mastery. Was taken out in the first place from the beta?!?!?! And now its back in?!?!?! wtf is going on?

Deleted
    Firestarter (new, 1 rank): Your Molten Armor allows you to cast the Scorch spell while moving instead of reducing the chance you are critically hit.
    Wonderful !!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not a raptor, misinformation!

Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    STOP!! LOOK!!

Something that was suppose to be a big planned change to the game, Mastery. Was taken out in the first place from the beta?!?!?! And now its back in?!?!?! wtf is going on?
    I think, unless I read it wrong, that Mastery was taken out of beta and put back in...

Oh and the undead on a devilsaur on a shark named Epicus Maximus with laserbeams is going to kill us all!!!

But the question is... which one will do it?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    man the graphics on the screen shot of tol'vir look very nice. it really would be neat if they could update all the models to look like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on a shark. I'm on a shark everybody look at me because I'm standing on a shark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Blizz trying to get us to use Old Spice? Well it's working.

im not happy wasent this a shammy only mastrey Increases the potency of your direct healing spells by up to 20%, based on the current health level of your target (lower health targets are healed for more). Healing increased further by mastery rating.

now druids have it

And yet the Devilsaur riding shark with lasers still manages to sneak up on unsuspecting players.

Quote Originally Posted by bofedy View Post
    im not happy wasent this a shammy only mastrey Increases the potency of your direct healing spells by up to 20%, based on the current health level of your target (lower health targets are healed for more). Healing increased further by mastery rating.

now druids have it
    Druid have it for theirs hots which is a terrible concept being as how hots are going to be much less usefully. I'd much rather take the shammy version on direct heals

Quote Originally Posted by Evilution View Post
    lazerawesomeness!
    i do wonder what he´s shooting at
    Sargeras, of course.

you see, Epicus Maximus is the savior of all life and unlife on Azeroth, destined to save us from the burning flame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pok
    CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    STOP!! LOOK!!
    Nope. Mastery was cut into only one bonus (from previous 3) which is now presented. Rest of mastery bonuses were practically baked into talent trees with rehaul (31/10 pts, must select tree)

Also looking forward for SC2 matches, yay !

15+ Year Old Account
    TOP TOP MEN

Well played, Blizzard. Well played.

Deleted
    Discipline - Increases the potency of all your damage absorption spells by 20%. Absorption increased further by mastery rating.
    Am I the only Disc priest tired of this being slapped around?

Absorption is such a crippling mechanism, that increasing it is the equivalent of giving your uncle Joey a 20% strength increase everytime he has sex with his wife.

The problem?

Uncle Joey only has sex with his wife once every two years... So yeah, stop giving us bullshit boost to something that is like 0.00000001% of our effective healing. Make it a more centralized boost ya lazy gnomes!

I wonder what is next? an orc on a celestil steed siting on a dragon shooting Saurfangs from his mouth?

Warlock masteries are completely bland compared to the others.... especially Afflic and Destro, just flat damage bonus.

The picture of the Tol'vir and Uldum is visually stunning. Or is it just me that thinks so? Because it looks really really good.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's an undead *playing a guitar* on a dinosaur on a shark etc =D