Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by togun View Post
    well there better be some ae warrior tanking of some type cause nerf every other class cause they cant figure out how to make warrior ae tank is absurd

i wanna say the warrior ae tanking will be a whirlwind type of bleed effect
    Have you looked at the warrior talent trees at all???

Blood and Thunder
    Rank 1-2 When you Thunder Clap a target affected by your Rend, you have a [50%/100%] chance to affect every target with Rend.

Thunderstruck
    Rank 1-2 Your Thunder Clap leaves a zone of energy on the ground for [5/10] sec, dealing 0 damage every 0 seconds to enemies that cross it.

Warriors are getting consecrate and aoe bleeds. I think saying they aren't viable aoe tanks is pretty absurd. Also, you need to remember that aoe tank should be less necessary come cataclysm as CCing mobs will be back.

15+ Year Old Account
    You removed the * on the talents that got changed for Fire Mages ;P Since it wasn't all the talents

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightworker View Post
    They REALLY want to get rid of the FoL spam. :-/ I'm not a disc priest. Stop it with this horrible bubble absorption concept.
    Nobody spams FoL in current gear...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    STOP!! LOOK!!

So mastery was taken out, and now its back in? (in beta)

Something that was suppose to be a big planned change to the game, Mastery. Was taken out in the first place from the beta?!?!?! And now its back in?!?!?! wtf is going on?
    Eh, calm down, no reason to get pissed off over that...

So Boub, I'm curious. If you're now owned by Curse, how come you're still advertising MLG events? Did the transfer just not happen yet, or is there another reason? =]

# Retribution - Increases all HOLY DAMAGE done by 20%. Damage increased further by mastery rating. ROFL

blizzard thinks we get more choice when they move talents around. pro tip you should add more talents to tier 1 & 2

To clear something up:

- Masteries were taken out of the game , so that they could adjust the talent trees to some extend, before implementing the masteries.
    - The 2 "lesser" masteries were baked into the bonuses you get when you select a certain talent tree at lvl 10.
    - Disc priests to ALOT (50'ish % I think) of their healing through absorbsions, stop complaining.
    - Yes some masteries are more dull. Blizzard never stated that they would all be fun and game changing in any way. they are just bonuses. Period. Some just happen to "seem" more fun.
    - It's still Beta.
    - Frikkin' lazer beams. Rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Lightworker View Post
    They REALLY want to get rid of the FoL spam. :-/ I'm not a disc priest. Stop it with this horrible bubble absorption concept.
    I love the new holy paladin mastery... unlike the old design, this one means I might not try to avoid mastery rating like the plague (oh boy bigger crits.... nothing like a mastery tied to another secondary stat that is reliant on no fewer than three external factors to be useful)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just what Deathknights need, the same compensation mechanic druids have for not having block in bear form >.> I hope bear form subsequently gets compensated for the Death knight's Death strike shield in some way

that pick with the shark is the most awesome thing i have ever seen.

WTF happened to the frost dk mastery? It used to actually make frost dks potentially playable without much downtime at some point.... now its.... more frost damage... how lame is that?

The screen shot of the day doesnt look like WoW at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maes View Post
    WTF happened to the frost dk mastery? It used to actually make frost dks potentially playable without much downtime at some point.... now its.... more frost damage... how lame is that?
    this, they appear to have wimped out on it. dissapointing. especially seeing as obliterate has no frost damage. if any tree gets the **** end of the stick it would be frost though QQ havent we suffered enough ^ ^

I'm not seeing any of these Masteries anywhere in Beta right now. Even checked the trainer for the so called "trainable" Mastery stat. Why is Boub posting this if it's not even available yet?

Deleted
    That pet on that mount looks sick!

15+ Year Old Account
    Regarding the Undead on a Raptor on a Shark with frickin' laser beams, we had some fun with it on IRC last night ^^

http://www.marlamin.nl/lister//WoW/u...ead/picard.png
    http://www.marlamin.nl/lister//WoW/u...shead/bush.png
    http://bildr.no/view/694674
    http://bildr.no/view/694705

8)

Alliance guild for MMO-champion? what a waist of good man power. how can u link such a weak faction for such a great community?
    you're doomed unfortunatly.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fluffy Bunnies. Awesome guild name! :-)

Told you this game had jumped the shark with faction changes.