Deleted

Thumbs up Cataclysm beta - BM gameplay

Requested by some so here it is, BM gameplay from Cataclysm. Frapsed in the Mount Hyjal zone.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-sJ4iwZn_A

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the quick posting

Looks like you burn down mobs faster than MM, im i right? your focus bar doesnt go below 70% ever on the video

I have a question, why dont you use AotDH instead of AotH?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    Thanks for the quick posting

Looks like you burn down mobs faster than MM, im i right? your focus bar doesnt go below 70% ever on the video

I have a question, why dont you use AotDH instead of AotH?
    Blizzard did a patch yesterday, lowering a lot of focus costs. It all works a lot better now, so hence I do more damage. And lastly, I'm getting a bit more used day by day =) At start, it felt like I Ebayed my character lol, cause it was all so new yet I had lvl 80.

About Aspect of the Dragonhawk, I couldn't find it in my spellbook. I believe Bliz isn't using Monkey or Dragonhawk in Cataclysm anymore.

Monkey got removed in the lastest build and talents are only benefiting AotH.

AotDH was removed. Our standard spec is back to AotH again.

One quick question: How much does Kill Command usually hit/crit for? How is it compared to Arcane Shot? (BM spec)

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    tyvm for uploading a vid of Cata BM, I didn't fully understand the changes to kill command until now. Are pet talents any different from WotLK?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonedead View Post
    One quick question: How much does Kill Command usually hit/crit for? How is it compared to Arcane Shot? (BM spec)

Cheers
    My Kill Command crits for about 13-14k. Though the crit chance is very low. I'd say it's less than 10%. I'm guessing it's because bliz hasn't done a pass on pets yet. At 83 in green/blue cata gear I have about 55k hp and my pet only has like 23k.

I can't remember what arcane crits for. I'm thinking about 8-9k. I'll check when I get home.

Is BM getting a "signature" shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob002 View Post
    Is BM getting a "signature" shot?
    BM's "signature shot" is Kill Command. We still don't have a shot unique to our spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebyrd View Post
    BM's "signature shot" is Kill Command. We still don't have a shot unique to our spec.
    Yeah, it's the new Kill Command and supposedly Cobra Shot gets some benefits in BM and regens more focus.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebyrd View Post
    No, interestingly enough, BM signature shot will be cobra shot.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Cobra Shot will not be unique to BM however. We have yet to see anything close to the benefits to BM to use CS over SS that Blizz promised way back in the original class previews when CS was first revealed as well... IIRC, BM was supposed to get talents that increased it's damage to make it purely superior to SS and it was supposed to get tied into Longevity to make it nearly haste capped without any haste rating.

I kind of like that Kill Command is looking to really become our "signature shot" so to speak since it really fits in well with the whole idea behind the BM spec. As long as it does somewhat comparable damage to Chimera/Explosive Shots, then I will be happy with it :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Survival will be using cobra, as well as marks using it in pvp against armored targets.

Kill command is much more like chimera and explosive shot in my eyes.