Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fowl View Post
    I haven't lost faith in everything. I still believe in Santa Claus.

p.s. I demand this thread be stickied.
    myself i believe in santa christ

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

I can't say 2 camels in a tiny car this is already stupid enough

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    There is two options:

1. He is a 5 year old kid.

2. He is troll, pretending like a 5 year old kid.
    or...
    3. He is a 20 year old person with the mind of a 5 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenthyr View Post
    on a serious sidenote, a class with SOME connection to the dragons would be interesting, at least =]
    I thought about that and I imagine it to be like this

A [Race] is trained by the aspects themselves in order to fight off [Insert current expansion villian]

Call it like Dragon-[No idea what to call it]

Talent trees could be either:
    Red: healer
    Bronze: Dps
    Blue: Dps
    Green: Healer
    Black: Tank
    (note these class role assumptions are based on the little lore about dragons I know)

Yeah...
    Last edited by Solaris; 2010-07-31 at 01:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    Look at it this way. The elemental plane is tied to many different planes but is not a part of it.

Starbucks 1: Azeroth
    Starbucks 2: Outland
    Street: Elemental plane

So the elemental plane is connected to both the starbucks but the two starbucks arent actually connected. If im on the street I can either go to one side of the street and go into starbucks 1 or 2. But if I use a truckload of C4 to blow out the wall of starbucks 1 the place would be changed completely. Starbucks 2 however remains intact.

So full of fail...

1/10.

You get 1 point for having your avatar being removed.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Yo Dawg i heard you like Dragons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

How doth my luminescent pollywog chant so persnickety. How debonair Azerbaijan must be, to not command such a forceful peninsula.

Past dawn is the loam.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

How doth my luminescent pollywog chant so persnickety. How debonair Azerbaijan must be, to not command such a forceful peninsula.

Past dawn is the loam.
    can ask you ? when can jewel welding twohand got won't to from them oop say got first one won't two of them what lvl have be for next one ?
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

I haven't lost faith in everything. I still believe in Santa Claus.

p.s. I demand this thread be stickied.
    Nearly spat my drink all over my computer at the PS... And yes you all are getting royally trolled... I remember one thread that got over 10 pages from someone using the same tactics, although in a better way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    iHeal approves of this idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    can ask you ? when can jewel welding twohand got won't to from them oop say got first one won't two of them what lvl have be for next one ?
    Screwdiver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

u must first be 236 JC and titan warrior and it not op it up and next one is one lvl so 238 and jewel is gem
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Quote Originally Posted by piggyahoyhoy View Post
    or...
    3. He is a 20 year old person with the mind of a 5 year old.
    most likely.

Do you manipulate arctic terns for a moist oven?! You, pauper, are right handed, but not cleverly so much as to release the Zionists. Pity for tea time.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

HAHAHA this thread made my day !
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by galten1234 View Post
    i have thinking of a new hero class the dragon drake it would be a dragon that would be in horde and have attack like 90% damage and 10% frostbolt and maybe a pet thaat is a serpent? i think it would be very good and it could also have ability called fire and do 30% fire damage !! it will be aswsome plz blizz do this class!
    Cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by galten1234 View Post
    i have thinking of a new hero class the dragon drake it would be a dragon that would be in horde and have attack like 90% damage and 10% frostbolt and maybe a pet thaat is a serpent? i think it would be very good and it could also have ability called fire and do 30% fire damage !! it will be aswsome plz blizz do this class!
    You sir are the thrue heir to the sword of a thousand truths!
    Dont mind the morons in this thread who call you names and tell you that you suck, because everyone already knows that. But YOU! Your epicness is wasted on this bunch, that post should get its own spot in the cataclysm manual right next to the words: "New hero class: Dragon drake"

Yes this post is too magnificent for most people to udnerstand, therfore they hate you, they hate what they dont understand. Forget these peasants and focus your awesome mind on more mind babeling classes!

Teach us ohhh chosen one!

(nothing like trolling a trol though I need to work on my troll skills because this jsut sucks)
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    You sir are the thrue heir to the sword of a thousand truths!
    Dont mind the morons in this thread who call you names and tell you that you suck, because everyone already knows that. But YOU! Your epicness is wasted on this bunch, that post should get its own spot in the cataclysm manual right next to the words: "New hero class: Dragon drake"

Yes this post is too magnificent for most people to udnerstand, therfore they hate you, they hate what they dont understand. Forget these peasants and focus your awesome mind on more mind babeling classes!

Teach us ohhh chosen one!

(nothing like trolling a trol though I need to work on my troll skills because this jsut sucks)
    i alredy lern you all of dragon drake but im no troll im gnome hunter J/K im blood elf hunter !!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Dude let me first say you are a fucking idiot. First off why would only horde be able to use it? What would there starter place and main city be have u thought about that. Fire???that's a stupid name for a move to. Think it over first..